What will be our next presidential race?

Buckey

Who will be our next president?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be our next president?

• John Mc Cain
    • John Edwards
    • Rudi Julianni
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • Jeb Bush (god help us)
    • Joe Biden
    • Elizabeth Dole
    • Wes Clark
    • Charles Grassley
    • Tom Vilsack
    • Colin Powell
    • Condoleezza Rice
    • Arnold Schwarzenegger
    • Mark Warner
    • I think a new independant not tied to special interests will steal the entire country's heart

She did. She is looking for a second meeting.

416398[/snapback]

Yeah she should get the second meeting. After all George and I play golf together every week, since he has so much time to meet with all 300 million citizens all the time. I'll suggest this to him next week. :devil:

Yeah she should get the second meeting. After all George and I play golf together every week, since he has so much time to meet with all 300 million citizens all the time.  I'll suggest this to him next week. :devil:

416414[/snapback]

I had a little time the other day and decided to figure this out. According to the latest numbers I have seen, there are 295,734,134 people in the United States (CIA Factbook, July 2005 estimate). If each person were to receive 5 minutes from the President (Sheehan received more than five minutes), then the President will be dedicating over 2813 years to meeting with people.

I had a little time the other day and decided to figure this out. According to the latest numbers I have seen, there are 295,734,134 people in the United States (CIA Factbook, July 2005 estimate). If each person were to receive 5 minutes from the President (Sheehan received more than five minutes), then the President will be dedicating over 2813 years to meeting with people.

416429[/snapback]

Well if he would stop taking so many vacations and reading books to the damn children in schools he would have time. Afterall, he seems to have time to play golf with me every week. :devil:

:rolleyes:  I've never heard that one before.  I guess that would be like refering to Senator Kennedy as Senator Martini?

I was thinking more in terms of Carolyn McCarthy, another tragic figure turned media celebrity.

I thought I read that Cindy Sheehan already met Bush.  Is that not true?

416396[/snapback]

I don't know, did Kennedy ever vote for legislation allowing federal control of state martinis?

Frist is clearly running for President and the entire Schiavo episode was one of the single most obvious and shameful acts of pandering I have ever witnessed and I have seen both parties pull some real whoppers over the years. At some point, Frist is going to want to bury that episode as his campaign progresses and I don't think it should be forgotten. He has already tried to back off of it when the autopsy results came back with one of those "I never said...." defenses.

Thus, I dub him Senator Schiavo. It is catchier than "Senator Intelligent Design", his most recent hand job to the religous right. You can call Kennedy what you want, he isn't running.

You can call Kennedy what you want, he isn't running.

416736[/snapback]

Which is a good thing.

Frist does not stand a chance of making it out of the primaries. He is too weak.