Anyone see this on JP?

Realist

I know JP hasn't lit up the scoreboard, but I think he's doing what's being asked of him.

FOX Sports; near bottom.

"Everyone has noticed the less than stellar play of QB J.P. Losman, Buffalo's young starting quarterback, and that's why veteran Kelly Holcomb, who has a great command of the offense, was signed. Holcomb is great off the bench. ..."

I know JP hasn't lit up the scoreboard, but I think he's doing what's being asked of him.

FOX Sports; near bottom.

"Everyone has noticed the less than stellar play of QB J.P. Losman, Buffalo's young starting quarterback, and that's why veteran Kelly Holcomb, who has a great command of the offense, was signed. Holcomb is great off the bench. ..."

414689[/snapback]

Stupidest thing I've read today. Of 32 starting QBs in the league, probably 28 have "less than stellar play". And how the hell does the writer know that Holcomb "has a great command of the offense"? It sounds suspiciously like a "let's see what I can pull out of my ass" style of writing...

FOX Sports; near bottom.

414689[/snapback]

if losman's play has been "less than stellar" so far, i can't wait to watch bledsoe's "slightly more than putrid" play tonight.