kyle boller...yikes

eball

i can't imagine baltimore has much confidence in boller at this point...can you imagine what this place would be like if losman put up numbers like that tonight?

413356[/snapback]

We'd be going crazy.

Hope to put up my feet Monday night and watch DB suck it big time and breathe a big sigh of relief.

This helps reafirm my reason for picking the ravens to be no better than 9-7. Boller is aure bet to cost the ravens 6+ games. The worst starting quaterback in the nfl

413369[/snapback]

My favorite thing about Boller is that he claims he can throw the ball 70 yards when he's on his knees...No offense there Kyle, but if you are on your knees and throwing a football, chances are whatever play you were running is screwed.

I'm down in South Jersey and the Eagles Ravens game is being shown. Kyle Boller looks absolutely horrible. He threw 2 picks, both of which were terrible passes. He has absolutely no pocket presence. On one of his sacks he saw the safety coming right at him and didn't even try to side step or anything, he just took the hit head on and then proceede to fumble the ball. Needless to say the Eagles recovered it. If you blitz this guy he just freezes and can't do anything.

The way he throws the ball is just really ugly looking. It almost looks like he's pushing the ball and trying to aim it too much. I don't see how this team doesn any better than 9-7 this year, Boller is atrocious.

Just my prediction, but i say by this time next year he won't even be on the Ravens roster.

Boller looks just awful so far. Baltimore is in trouble if he can't figure some things out.

I heard Mel Kiper says I'd taken anyone over Kyle Boller. That's a serious statement as to how bad the kid is at this stage.