Off all the things you didn't expect to read

I posted the text because unless you are an AOL subscriber you won't be able to use the link.

Is this guy in left field or what?

So if Willis ends up with 1,800 yards and 15 TD's does that mean he's a fantasy bust because he didn't break 2,000 yards?

What a tool!

Busts and Sleepers

Which Running Backs Are Fantasy Busts, Sleepers?

By RICK KAMLA, AOL

Busts

It's time to continue our series on sleepers and busts with the bustiest backs.

Willis McGahee, Bills: This listing is born of a few things that annoy me about McGahee. First of all, I hated that he talked about being the starter over Travis Henry after his first game back from injury. Second, he's talking about the 2,000-yard mark for 2005. Whatever. Finally, did you see McGahee jumping around and acting like an absolute tool during that offseason bowling tournament? Embarrassing. Hey, after what he went through with the violent knee injury and subsequent rehab, maybe he's earned the right to chirp a little bit, but McGahee is out of control. He's biting off more yards than his offense will chew this season with J.P. Losman learning on the job and left tackle Jonas Jennings playing in San Francisco.

Tiki Barber, Giants: I love Tiki, but I don't trust Tiki. An every-other-year touchdown trend of 9 to 4 to 11 to 3 to 15 will do that to a guy. And Tiki is coming off career highs in rushing yards (1,518), total yards (2,096), and touchdowns (15), which screams Career Year Theory to me. I still think the 30-year-old back could make a run at 2,000 total yards, but his touchdown total might top out at eight. I know, I know, 1,800 total yards and eight scores is a nice season—but not first-round nice.

Duce Staley, Steelers: I respect the hardheaded way Staley plays the game, but bust articles are not love fests. Right now, my job is to build a case against Duce in a court of law. So watch me. Strike one is the pending MRI on his ailing knee. Combine this injury with last year's hammy and the foot injury in 2000, and I am loath to make Duce my No. 2 back. Strike two against Duce is the fact that Jerome Bettis gobbles up every touchdown. Strike three came when Staley celebrated his 30th birthday in February. Duce, happy birthday and I'm sorry, because you're out on strikes.

Fred Taylor, Jaguars: I know it's obvious to include Fraud, but it just wouldn't be a bust article without my literary go-to guy. (Freaks, my first kid's first semester is paid-in-full thanks to all the Fraudulent soliloquies over the years.) Believably, Taylor is injured again. This time he enters training camp rehabbing a surgically repaired knee. What's the bigger buzzkill: the fact that Taylor's touch-to-TD ratio was 100-1 a year ago or the fact his body has to heal on the job? Pick a buzzkill, any buzzkill. Just don't pick Fraud at drafts and auctions this summer.

Chris Brown, Titans: I call this one: The Brown Frown. I had Brown tabbed as a bust even before the Travis Henry trade. And judging from the fact the trade was made, I'm guessing the Titans saw it the same way. Brown is an injury waiting to happen, has been since college. And after missing five games last season with a nasty toe injury, Brown broke his hand during an offseason practice. Who does that? Injury-prone players, that's who. Brown is going to get nicked again, Henry will win over the crowd on his first carry, and Brown is going to have a helluva time getting his starting job back.

Michael Bennett, Vikings: I'm not exactly sure why Mike Tice is so intent on sticking with Bennett as the starter. After all, Bennett was a mistaken first-round pick during the Dennis Green regime, while Mewelde Moore is a Shanahan Special from the fourth round of last year's draft. Tice should be proud of his discovery and put Moore on display. Alas, it's all probably moot, as it's now a matter of when Bennett gets hurt again, and a matter of time before Mewelde is The Man in Minnesota.

T.J. Duckett, Falcons: I've never been a big Duckett guy. I don't know, maybe it all started when the Falcons selected him over Ashley Lelie in the 2002 draft. Desperate for a talented wideout to grow with Mike Vick, the Falcons drafted Duckett about a month after throwing millions at Warrick Dunn. That's stupidity on a stick. Anyway, after three years in the pros, three things are clear about Duckett: he will get hurt, his yardage will stink, and he will get vultured by Vick. Again, Lelie would be entering year four with Vick. Oh, the possibilities…

Travis Henry, Titans: Henry is going to win this Clash of the Titans with Chris Brown for two reasons. One, I'm already to the point where I'm surprised when Brown makes it through a game without at least one injury update from the sideline. Second, given the mental molestation that went on in Buffalo, Henry's motivation is going to be second to none this year. Henry is—pardon my French—a bad ass, and he's going to prove it in his return to Tennessee, where he won a national title with the Vols.

is this guy deaf, blind, or helen keller? :) If anything thing henry will be charged for molestation of a 15 yr. old.

This guy deserves a smack in the face. When was he "ever" out of control????? :)

Sorry I cant send a hyper link; here is the article:

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/sports/article....819181109990001

Which Running Backs Are Fantasy Busts, Sleepers?

By RICK KAMLA, AOL

Busts

It's time to continue our series on sleepers and busts with the bustiest backs.

Willis McGahee, Bills: This listing is born of a few things that annoy me about McGahee. First of all, I hated that he talked about being the starter over Travis Henry after his first game back from injury. Second, he's talking about the 2,000-yard mark for 2005. Whatever. Finally, did you see McGahee jumping around and acting like an absolute tool during that offseason bowling tournament? Embarrassing. Hey, after what he went through with the violent knee injury and subsequent rehab, maybe he's earned the right to chirp a little bit, but McGahee is out of control. He's biting off more yards than his offense will chew this season with J.P. Losman learning on the job and left tackle Jonas Jennings playing in San Francisco.

Never heard of the guy who "wrote" that. It's probably some 45 year old, fat, bald guy living in the basement that didn't get to draft McGahee in his Fantasy Draft, so now having a fourm (The AOL Sports Department is one of the best!) to give his thoughts, he bashes McGahee in hopes of having the other loser who did draft him having second thoughts and trades him. He obviously hates the Bills and knows nothing about the NFL. Just another blowhard getting his name in print.

What's particularly amusing about the paragraph bashing McGahee is that he lists three reasons why he doesn't think Mcgahee will be good, and exactly NONE of them have anything to do with actually playing. he doesn't like the way McGahee talks, prognosticates, or bowls, which will show he's a lousy player on the field.