Anyone have a Tiger in their Senior Photo?

The key word in the article is "restrained"....

"posing for photos with the 7-year-old tiger, which was being restrained by its handler"

If the tiger has to be restrained for the photo, I wouldn't even bother trying to take the photo.

Kill the tiger.......yeah it was his fault. WTF? Put a wild animal in that predicament and it kills someone......jeez how odd.

412928[/snapback]

You know, after the fact, I agree. It's probably law, though. Meant to deal mostly with dogs. If my neighbor's pit bull mauled the mail lady, I'd want it put down too. The idiots putting that poor girl in that situation are the ones to blame on this one, though.

On the other hand, if the tiger had to be restrained while she had photos taken, I really would have hoped *someone* would have had some type of portable cannon available while they had it out playing amongst the humans.

Or maybe it's the "poor girl's" fault for wanting a freaking wild cat in her picture.

413033[/snapback]

My first thought was the same. But if her parents and/or the keeper of that Tiger told her it was safe, why the hell should she doubt 'em?

-Jeff