An unlucky break

crazyDingo

I just wanted to point out that Roscoe wears number 11 and if you needed any further proof that for some reason it is a cursed number for the Bills, well, there ya go.

Parrish, CHANGE YOUR NUMBER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! You dont understand.

You just dont understand...

Please,

Someone,

make him understand.

I think when cuts are made his number will get changed. I think the league only lets receivers wear numbers that low during preseason because there aren't enough numbers available in the normal WR range and there are extra numbers available down in the QB range.

I think when cuts are made his number will get changed.  I think the league only lets receivers wear numbers that low during preseason because there aren't enough numbers available in the normal WR range and there are extra numbers available down in the QB range.

411815[/snapback]

I think Keyshawn was 19. Does the NFL have rules on numbers?

I think Keyshawn was 19.  Does the NFL have rules on numbers?

411860[/snapback]

Up until last year I believe, the NFL ruled that a WR had to be assigned an 80s number unless they received special permission by the NFL (Keyshawn got this).

However...

Last year the NFL ruled that WRs are now allowed to wear numbers in the teens (10-19) as well as the 80s, hence the reason last year a bunch of the rookie WRs decided on the teen numbers (guys like Roy Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, Reggie Williams).

So Roscoe can stay with #11 if he wants, the NFL wont force him to give it up.

i think we should start a huge grassroots movement to have the number RETIRED once and for all...like right NOW.  i mean, jesus god damn...what more will it take!!??

411880[/snapback]

to hell with retiring it, it needs to undergo an exorcism...