McGahee Injury

I just asked my wise and saintly dog, Billie, what she thinks of Willis' injury status.  She tilted her head a little to one side, wagged her tail a few times, then went over and laid down by the sliding glass door.

Any dog owner can tell you what that means:  degenerative bone disease.  Doomed.

411399[/snapback]

I would have to disagree. I asked my dog and he proceeded to lick himself and then sniff his own butt.

I think we are looking at wild sex with underage girls here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno....i went to the McDonalds in Pittsford and saw Willis filling out a job application.  i asked him why and he said his career ending knee injury brought him there today.

it was very sad.  he was such a great player.

411349[/snapback]

That reminds me of the picture of him in ESPN the magazine a couple of months ago. They had top athletes and their bad summer jobs they used to have. Had McGahee in a Burger King uniform wearing his shoulder pads. He looked hilarious. Said he quit after a week and decided he never wanted a "real" job.

I would have to disagree. I asked my dog and he proceeded to lick himself and then sniff his own butt.

I think we are looking at wild sex with underage girls here.

412192[/snapback]

Ooh, I hope your dog is right. They can push the trial to the offseason and Willis doesn't miss a game. I can live with that.

I know his cousin, he's the one that saw Jim Kelly snowmobiling drunk the night before a big game.

That cousin's wife is the nurse that saw Jill Kelly in the ER after Jim punched her in the stomach while pregnant.

(Please no flames-just pointing out the absurdity of previous rumors)

Isn't the saying "Poster Child for Abortion?"  Not "in support of" you halftard.

By the way, you're the load your mom should have swallowed.

411995[/snapback]

Right smok'in....Thank you for the grammatical tutoring - your career in the collections house or telemarketing firm that employs you has undoubtedly prepared you for such occassions. I am sure your family is quite proud of the achievements you have made and status you have achieved at such a young and tender age. In fact, I would encourage you to perhaps print and post this upon the family fridge with a nice smiley face...Kudos Young Man!

I am amazed at how well you type - though...with a "handle" such as yours, I should expect such witty repartee...but you put it so eloquently, I can only hope to aspire to web postings so profound. (I'll try better next time).

Anyway, it was a privilege exchanging mindless barbs with you. Please do discuss this and regale your friends at the corner bar this evening with tales of your web posting, and "boy how you put that guy in his place...". I'm sure some of the denizens of your favorite corner bar would be happy to trade some message board war stories while secretly yearning to have some sort of life to turn to.

Right smok'in....Thank you for the grammatical tutoring - your career in the collections house or telemarketing firm that employs you has undoubtedly prepared you for such occassions.  I am sure your family is quite proud of the achievements you have made and status you have achieved at such a young and tender age.  In fact, I would encourage you to perhaps print and post this upon the family fridge with a nice smiley face...Kudos Young Man! 

I am amazed at how well you type - though...with a "handle" such as yours, I should expect such witty repartee...but you put it so eloquently, I can only hope to aspire to web postings so profound.  (I'll try better next time). 

Anyway, it was a privilege exchanging mindless barbs with you.  Please do discuss this and regale your friends at the corner bar this evening with tales of your web posting, and "boy how you put that guy in his place...".  I'm sure some of the denizens of your favorite corner bar would be happy to trade some message board war stories while secretly yearning to have some sort of life to turn to.

412233[/snapback]

:blush:0:):P<_<

:devil:

this post reminds me of the guy on here - forget who it was - who claimed to see george siefert at the buffalo airport, and said he would be the next bills coach after gregg williams

word of advice - dont trust any sources unless it can be said in one word (aka my brother, or my dad, or if you know someone directly in hte bills organization)

not - i was talking to my brothers fiance's sister or my freinds doctors brother

Wow, Henry Fumbles it only took you 61 posts to lose all credibility around here.  This is coming from the guy who wants to apologize to Gilbride and has a general positive outlook.  Welcome to IGNORE.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=3831&hl=

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=27445&hl=

412243[/snapback]

LMAO, what a track record....

Wow, Henry Fumbles it only took you 61 posts to lose all credibility around here.  This is coming from the guy who wants to apologize to Gilbride and has a general positive outlook.  Welcome to IGNORE.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=3831&hl=

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=27445&hl=

412243[/snapback]

I'd like to think I've chosen my ignore list with care. It's uncanny, but some of my "Ignorees" often will run off 4 or 5 consecutive posts to each other. It's good to see them get along amongst themselves... :)