I have a conundruum

The Poojer

with my sirius radio, I am always hearing announcements that say activities and or shows are going to be happenning at 4:00 East, 1:00 Left. Now I am sure that you all know that I am a South facing person, this means that I am always confused and miss alot of things. I was waiting for F.A.T. to get some sage advice, but it can't wait. Can anyone tell me how I can live a normal life as a South Facing person? Please????? :doh::D

I too have a conundruum.

What is the proper way to say 24/7?  I say "two-four, seven", but most people call me an idiot when I say that and tell me I should say "twenty-four, seven."

So, who's the idiot?

411138[/snapback]

You are

with my sirius radio, I am always hearing announcements that say activities and or shows are going to be happenning at 4:00 East, 1:00 Left.  Now I am sure that you all know that I am a South facing person, this means that I am always confused and miss alot of things.  I was waiting for F.A.T. to get some sage advice, but it can't wait.  Can anyone tell me how I can live a normal life as a South Facing person?  Please????? :doh:  :D

411123[/snapback]

This should help:

You put your right foot in,

You put your right foot out;

You put your right foot in,

And you shake it all about.

You do the Hokey-Pokey,

And you turn yourself around.

That's what it's all about!