101 things NOT to do on a "double" date

bluenews

if at some point during the date some sort of contest begins were the teams are men vs. women........LOSE!!!!!

Regardless of how stupid you may look......the rest of our night will suck Retatta if you win!!!

if at some point during the date some sort of contest begins were the teams are men vs. women........LOSE!!!!!

Regardless of how stupid you may look......the rest of our night will suck Retatta if you win!!!

410086[/snapback]

i disagree cuz then she'll think you are a puss who cant beat a girl...on our 2nd date with my current girl, i walloped her on the mini golf course (of course when i added the scores up, somehow we ended up tied <_< ), and then proceeded to throw milkshake on her when we went for ice cream (yes i am telling the truth)...and this girl has been with me almost 10 months and is moving in with me...

i disagree cuz then she'll think you are a puss who cant beat a girl...on our 2nd date with my current girl, i walloped her on the mini golf course (of course when i added the scores up, somehow we ended up tied  <_< ), and then proceeded to throw milkshake on her when we went for ice cream (yes i am telling the truth)...and this girl has been with me almost 10 months and is moving in with me...

410210[/snapback]

We need to start a thread called, "101 reasons why Ramius shouldn't move in with his girlfriend".

Reason #101 He lives in the middle of bikini land... and won't have a bachelor pad to take advantage of them in.

i disagree cuz then she'll think you are a puss who cant beat a girl...on our 2nd date with my current girl, i walloped her on the mini golf course (of course when i added the scores up, somehow we ended up tied  :D ), and then proceeded to throw milkshake on her when we went for ice cream (yes i am telling the truth)...and this girl has been with me almost 10 months and is moving in with me...

410210[/snapback]

And I believe that was the last time you were in charge too. :doh:

We need to start a thread called, "101 reasons why Ramius shouldn't move in with his girlfriend".

Reason #101  He lives in the middle of bikini land... and won't have a bachelor pad to take advantage of them in.

410481[/snapback]

ohhh, this could be fun....

#100 - regardless of what you think, Sundays are not going to be the same.

ohhh, this could be fun....

#100 - regardless of what you think, Sundays are not going to be the same.

410849[/snapback]

just because you are whipped and your woman doesnt let you stay home and watch the dolfags games doesnt mean mine is the same...actually shes doing you a favor by not letting you watch them, because who wants to watch the dolphins anyway...

And she knows i watch the Bills faithfully every sunday, and thats not changing...shes embraced it, which is why she wanted the bills stuff when we were back home in buffalo!