Brad Riter

IS this level of venom necessary. Hell, talking about something you find trivial doesn't necessarily make someone a douce bag!

I'm sure as former HIGH SCHOOL football player your opinion and experience blows away anything that any of us may have, does that make US Douche bags as well???

409843[/snapback]

The junk he says is how rumors start. As a radio personality he has a responcibility to know what he is talking about. The level to which I or anybody else has played the game is not the point. I brought up my high school coach to point out that this is done on even the most basic levels. Like many of the personalities at WGR, IMHO Riter is a douche bag. I certainly never implied anyone here was a douche bag. If that is the way you connect the dots, you are painting with a pretty big brush. Sorry if I offended you or any other members of the Brad Riter fan club.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's reading **** like that that makes me not care that WGR doesn't stream anymore.  sheesh. <_<

409337[/snapback]

I thought that fraudulent report from that station about cutting RJ would've been enought to turn everyone off!

Why people still kept listening makes me rofl. 0:)

Mistakes are one thing but outright lies are quite another.

The junk he says is how rumors start. As a radio personality he has a responcibility to know what he is talking about. The level to which I or anybody else has played the game is not the point. I brought up my high school coach to point out that this is done on even the most basic levels. Like many of the personalities at WGR, IMHO Riter is a douche bag. I certainly never implied anyone here was a douche bag. If that is the way you connect the dots, you are painting with a pretty big brush. Sorry if I offended you or any other members of the Brad Riter fan club.

409908[/snapback]

Curious, how do you listen to WGR in Greensboro, NC?

For every step forward WGR takes towards respectabilty, they take two steps back. Case in point...they start up the audio vault on their website(which could be great for you out-of-towners) and then they decide to put up LAME comedy bits on it produced by Jeremy White and Greg Bauch. Even worse they are promoting it throughout the day as a home to these bits.

These assclowns should make up their minds if they want to work on a SPORTS STATION or the comedy network. The way I see it, they have a future in neither. <_<

Mistakes are one thing but outright lies are quite another.

410154[/snapback]

Says the guy who last year posted that Henry was lost for the season after being injured in the first pre-season game. <_<

For every step forward WGR takes towards respectabilty, they take two steps back.  Case in point...they start up the audio vault on their website(which could be great for you out-of-towners) and then they decide to put up LAME comedy bits on it produced by Jeremy White and Greg Bauch.  <_<

410165[/snapback]

Here's a step forward-- check out the vault for audio of Clements and also his agent regarding the contract. Some of the Nate stuff is "wow inducing."

I'm on for another 2.5 hours, so I'll be sure to take that requested backward step at some point.

I'm on for another 2.5 hours, so I'll be sure to take that requested backward step at some point.

I must have missed the part where he requested it. <_<

Anybody know what he's referring to re: Clements and/or his agent?

Here's a step forward--  check out the vault for audio of Clements and also his agent regarding the contract.  Some of the Nate stuff is "wow inducing."

It's not a requested step backwards; it's an obligatory step backwards. But we are here to help. So help us help you. <_<

(sorry brad - didn't mean this thread to turn into open season on your or WGR)

I don't think some of you would realize how good WGR is until you go a few years without it.

410440[/snapback]

I can handle it, I swear, or I'd stop reading/writing here.

And yes, I AM aware that it wasn't a requested step backward. Thanks.

And yes, I AM aware that it wasn't a requested step backward.  Thanks.

410443[/snapback]

Oh, and thanks for the quick reply on the e-mail. Just think you might need to realize you do have a sickness for the bills. don't worry, all of us do.

And yes, I AM aware that it wasn't a requested step backward.  Thanks.

410443[/snapback]

You mean nothing to me in Florida, though maybe you should get a room with sh&thead, damn too coincidental, sorry this plays out like a bad " d " movie.

For every step forward WGR takes towards respectabilty, they take two steps back.  Case in point...they start up the audio vault on their website(which could be great for you out-of-towners) and then they decide to put up LAME comedy bits on it produced by Jeremy White and Greg Bauch.  Even worse they are promoting it throughout the day as a home to these bits.

These assclowns should make up their minds if they want to work on a SPORTS STATION or the comedy network.  The way I see it, they have a future in neither. <_<

410165[/snapback]

I think the LAME comedy bits are freakin hilarious

I don't think some of you would realize how good WGR is until you go a few years without it.

410440[/snapback]

You must be referring to WBEN's "1-on-1" sports show. John Murphy, Howard Simon and Chris Parker consistently put on a better show each night than we'll ever get from GR.

I think the LAME comedy bits are freakin hilarious

410460[/snapback]

I guess I've become jaded when it comes to WGR. Except for Howard Simon, The Bulldog and Brian Kozial(one of the young weekend guys who does a great job & seems to have a lot of potential), I can hardly listen.

I actually enjoy Colin Cowherd more than most of the local on air staff.

I guess I've become jaded when it comes to WGR.  Except for Howard Simon, The Bulldog and Brian Kozial(one of the young weekend guys who does a great job & seems to have a lot of potential), I can hardly listen.

I actually enjoy Colin Cowherd more than most of the local on air staff.

410465[/snapback]

Brad is a aquired taste I guess for some people...His sense of humor is a little "off" <_< ...

Afternoons on WGR can be VERY lame since I cant stand baseball, and that seems to dominate the talk often....

It would be nice to see the station interview more sports figures though...Who wouldn't like to hear what guys like Bryce Paup, Keith McKellar, Leonard Smith, etc are up to now a days???

Anyways, I lived in KY about 6 years ago for one year and TRUST ME you would miss WGR once you leave...There is nothing like around the clock talk about basketball and deer hunting :)

It would be nice to see the station interview more sports figures though...Who wouldn't like to hear what guys like Bryce Paup, Keith McKellar, Leonard Smith, etc are up to now a days???

410468[/snapback]

This is what I would like to hear also. MORE INTERVIEWS!!!!

I guess he's an aquired taste. If I'm wrong fine, just seems like this is a set up with sh&t head. Because I have no idea who Brad !@#$tard is. Sorry if I'm missing anything here.

410475[/snapback]

you really think Steve is having a conversation with himself, with 2 differnt names, one of which just happens to be a local sports personality? wtf