Willis injury perhaps a bit more serious?

http://www.wgr550.com/fullstory.php?id=1026

Thats not very encouraging.....considering Willis will likley be out tomorrow as well.

I was just reading an article on fred smoot who left the game the other night with a knee bruise that at first was considered a ding but now thinks it is something worse and is having an MRI.

That injury didnt look good the other night.

Until he goes to get a MRI I wouldn't worry about it. His knee is probably stiff besides Willis can sit out the rest of training camp and still start week 1.

YOu worry to much drink a beer and grab a woman.

I think you need to add Moorman to list.

I maybe McGahee's agent may have encourged him to sit out some plays since the real money is in regular season and it is debateable whether he can last an entire season since many sophmores can't.. I am sure his agent's FIRST priority is Willis getting yards (even if they do not lead to wins), awards, etc which he can try to leverage for more $$$ in a holdout.

well lets face it, if willis is out so are the bills. I think Willis, Clements, Moulds, Evans and Spikes are season killers if lost(any of them)

408465[/snapback]

I'd disagree on Moulds.

From what everyone is saying about our backups, Spikes probably wouldn't be a showstopper either (although it'd hurt, and he is my favorite current player).

CW

NFW man....lets give Tennessee a first rounder to get TH back.

408604[/snapback]

NFW, we can probably get Antowain Smith from the Saints cheaper, maybe a second rounder, and he's a proven winner with two rings to show for it!

I'd disagree on Moulds.

From what everyone is saying about our backups, Spikes probably wouldn't be a showstopper either (although it'd hurt, and he is my favorite current player).

CW

I disagree with you.... Moulds looked like the All Pro that he is last nite & this team needs him.