Cindy Sheehan is a puppet and a nut

Come on, how long is this stupid story going to continue to occupy headline status. It is clear that she is a nut, and a hack for the liberal left. It is true that she has suffered a great loss, but please her statements are more then wacko. I could understand if she said these things a few weeks after her son was killed in combat but not this long after.

Look I understand that the freaks on this site will surely flame me for being insensitive or whatever else they come up with. I could really care less. I did my time in the military and I served proudly with many fine young men and women who absolutely knew the nature of thier jobs and thier mission. If and when they were called upon, they would serve and serve proudly and diligently. Her son was no doubt a fine soldier and he deserves a better fate then his wacky mother is making for him. She is shaming him, and making a laughing stock out of his service and his sacrifice.

greaving is one thing but making such ignorant statements as this is another;

1) "I want to ask the president why HE killed my son"

2) "I want him to honor my son by bringing the troops home immediately,"

3) She continueally calls the president a murderer.

and so on and so on.

This nut is posting daily on fat ass michael moores website as well as many other left wing radical sites. She is bascally nothing more then a political operative. Now I have nothing against political operatives, don't get me wrong. But I do have a problem with the ones who hide behind a tragic event as a way to spew thier polital nonesense. Again this is the highest level of disrespect that she could lay at her sons gravesite.

Over the past few days many if not most of her relitives have come out and distanced themselves from this insane woman. Now we find out today that her husband of 28 years has filed for divorce. CClearly he does not like the way that she has sold her son out for the hacks on the liberal left and the media enablers.

To wrap this sickness up, let me be the first to say, I am proud of her son and his service to our country. I also have no doubt that his fellow service members feel the same way. Also, I do not advocate silencing this nut, that would go against one of the very things that her brave son fought to protect. However, if a stray round from a near by dove hunters shotgun somehow found its way into her backside, I would not shed a tear.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, how long is this stupid story going to continue to occupy headline status. It is clear that she is a nut, and a hack for the liberal left. It is true that she has suffered a great loss, but please her statements are more then wacko. I could understand if she said these things a few weeks after her son was killed in combat but not this long after.

Look I understand that the freaks on this site will surely flame me for being insensitive or whatever else they come up with. I could really care less. I did my time in the military and I served proudly with many fine young men and women who absolutely knew the nature of thier jobs and thier mission. If and when they were called upon, they would serve and serve proudly and diligently. Her son was no doubt a fine soldier and he deserves a better fate then his wacky mother is making for him. She is shaming him, and making a laughing stock out of his service and his sacrifice.

greaving is one thing but making such ignorant statements as this is another;

1) "I want to ask the president why HE killed my son"

2) "I want him to honor my son by bringing the troops home immediately,"

3) She continueally calls the president a murderer.

and so on and so on.

This nut is posting daily on fat ass michael moores website as well as many other left wing radical sites. She is bascally nothing more then a political operative. Now I have nothing against political operatives, don't get me wrong. But I do have a problem with the ones who hide behind a tragic event as a way to spew thier polital nonesense. Again this is the highest level of disrespect that she could lay at her sons gravesite.

Over the past few days many if not most of her relitives have come out and distanced themselves from this insane woman. Now we find out today that her husband of 28 years has filed for divorce. CClearly he does not like the way that she has sold her son out for the hacks on the liberal left and the media enablers.

To wrap this sickness up, let me be the first to say, I am proud of her son and his service to our country. I also have no doubt that his fellow service members feel the same way.  Also, I do not advocate silencing this nut, that would go against one of the very things that her brave son fought to protect. However, if a stray round from a near by dove hunters shotgun somehow found its way into her backside, I would not shed a tear.

408403[/snapback]

I would think hinding behind a tragic event to spew political nonsense would be something

you could get with

She is off the deep end. Her life is unraveling.

She was protesting the war way before her son was killed. Her other son is asking her to come home because they need her there. She is ignoring her daughter. She lost her job because of all the time she took off for her anti-war protests.

Here is a quote from her. It has been verified as true by ABC news :

“he was killed for lies and for a PNAC Neo-Con agenda to benefit Israel. My son joined the Army to protect America, not Israel. Am I stupid? No, I know full-well that my son, my family, this nation, and this world were betrayed by George [W.] Bush who was influenced by the neo-con PNAC agenda after 9/11.”-- in other words: "It's the Jews' fault."

She states that she won't pay taxes in protest. Well, the IRS has a lien on her property for back taxes she hasn't paid for several years.

Who is paying her now? Soros? Moore?

The woman is unhinged - and last week on MSNBC she accidentally admitted that she really doesn't care about ever "meeting with President Bush" and she's really just putting on a show for the cameras.

OLBERMANN:  You heard what the president said today at his news conference.  You heard that clip of him just there.  What‘s your response to that?

SHEEHAN:  Right.  I don‘t want the president‘s sympathy.  You know, I want to talk to him, and I want answers to my questions.  And I want him to tell me the noble cause that my son died for.  And I want him to stop using my son‘s name and the name of the other lost loved ones and Gold Star Families for Peace.  We want him to stop using our children‘s name to justify the continued killing.

Later in the interview.....

OLBERMANN:  Last question.  It‘s pure politics.  The nature of the media coverage you‘re getting now, the response from other families of soldiers killed in Iraq, all of that, from the perspective of your protest there, in a way, isn‘t it really better if President Bush doesn‘t meet with you?

SHEEHAN:  I would think so, yes.  I think it‘s great.  And if he would come out right now, it would really defuse the momentum, and I don‘t want to give them any hints. And I think that‘s something they‘ve probably already thought about.

But, you know, but we‘re here.  We‘re committed.  We‘re staying the whole month of August, and then we‘re moving to Washington, D.C.  And we‘re going to have a 24-hour vigil on his front lawn to keep the pressure on.  The pressure is there.  Sixty-two percent of Americans want our troops home.  And this is giving them a voice to stand up and be counted and say, You know, we want our country back, and we want our troops home.

OOPS!!!

Guess Michael Moore didn't coach her on how to answer that one. "I want to meet with him but I also don't want to meet with him so that my little circus can keep its momentum."

An anti-Bush lunatic like Olbermann inadvertantly revealing Sheehan's fraudulent intentions is the best example of "friendly fire" in the media that I can recall.

EDIT: Here's the LINK

Now I have nothing against political operatives, don't get me wrong. But I do have a problem with the ones who hide behind a tragic event as a way to spew thier polital nonesense.

408403[/snapback]

You must have really hated those nuts who rallied around the tragic Terry Schiavo situation, I imagine. :doh:

I would think hinding behind a tragic event to spew political nonsense would be something

you could get with

408424[/snapback]

Wow how deep and insightful. How long did it take you to come up with such a stirring and moving thought?

Did you have to phone a friend?

You must have really hated those nuts who rallied around the tragic Terry Schiavo situation, I imagine. :doh:

408462[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? How in the hell can you even remotely equate the two situations? Or were you just looking to say something that seems kool and witty?

This nutty womans son was a soldier. He signed up for the military and accourding to all reports he did his job well, and he made his family proud. Then his mother gets in bed with fat ass moore and the like and all the sudden she is the liberal left GWB hating poster child.

When contrasted with a womans tragic brian injury, and the battle over weather or not to allow her to continue to be fed by a tube I really do not see any similarity.

Is it just me, or are you just trying to say something stupid for the sake of saying something stupid?

I think that you can find a link on fat ass moores website for where to send your contributions to her cause.

Wow how deep and insightful. How long did it take you to come up with such a stirring and moving thought?

Did you have to phone a friend?

408505[/snapback]

An insult, how you of you. So you have decided that the grieving period should be over for this women? You have also decided that cclearly (note the double c) her husband has filed for divorce because he agrees with you and is against her views.

It couldn't be the stress of losing a child led to the separation, no that never happens. Aren't you the one who doesn't understand the people you support the troops but not the president? Now you support her son but want to shot the mother.

I know you didn't call a friend for that insightfulness

Are you kidding me? How in the hell can you even remotely equate the two situations?

408510[/snapback]

1) Nope

2) Because I cannot match your supreme high level of brain-wave activity. You're just on another level, Rich.

Go back and read your post, I was talking about politicians, just as you were. Anyone with com... I mean, most people would see the hypocrisy.

408462[/snapback]

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did hate them. Along with the BS antics of Santorum, DeLay and Frist on the issue. Sean Hannity was despicable as well, on the media side of things.

I understand Im not who you intended that statement to, but I felt it prudent to show you that we dont all follow along the partisan train blindly.

Sheehan is so busy with her passion play that she hasn't had time to go and buy a headstone for her son's grave.

My mother was devestated by my father's death, but as soon as the weather got better, we went and got a headstone. Her son has ben dead over a year. She met with Bush in April 2004. There is a picture of him giving her a hug. back then.

Agreed. I think she's simply whacked out.

408648[/snapback]

And coming from a kind person like yourself, someone who either Sheehan, herself or whomever is "coaching" her is trying to influence, that's saying a lot.

Once AGAIN, the Left does the proverbial "flailing of the arms and screaming" and once AGAIN, anyone with even the smallest of clues sees right through it.

i am very sad for this woman's loss......however

if it were my son.....bringing the remaining troops home would not be an honor to my son....it would be spitting on his grave.

stay there....finish the job...and stop catering to the whims of liberal media scum.

i am very sad for this woman's loss......however

if it were my son.....bringing the remaining troops home would not be an honor to my son....it would be spitting on his grave.

stay there....finish the job...and stop catering to the whims of liberal media scum.

408715[/snapback]

Isn't the Bush Administration's decision to leave behind the Good Ship Unreality and accept an Iraqi Islamic Republic -- read this -- a worse grave-spitting offense? Where's your outrage over that?

Isn't the Bush Administration's decision to leave behind the Good Ship Unreality and accept an Iraqi Islamic Republic -- read this -- a worse grave-spitting offense? Where's your outrage over that?

408723[/snapback]

Outraged? No.

Unhappy? Yeah...sure.

I don't want to ignore the basis of the report, but there a lot of quotes in this article by someone named, "U.S. Officials". :blush:

Finish what job? What is the endgame here? Or is it indefinite?

408792[/snapback]

i would say stay there until the Iraqi's have the manpower and firepower to protect themselves. I can understand the point of view that says that will take forever....and i don't blame you for thinking that when all you read and hear is that there is no end in sight.....but i believe that there will come a time (tomorrow? no...within 12-18 months...yes) when the newly formed Iraqi Gov't will say, ok....we can stand on our own.

Outraged?  No. 

Unhappy?  Yeah...sure. 

I don't want to ignore the basis of the report, but there a lot of quotes in this article by someone named, "U.S. Officials".  :blush:

408745[/snapback]

Don't kid yourself. These are Bush officials, releasing carefully vetted information -- otherwise Scott McLennan would be attacking the Post for its irresonsible journalism.

What would it take to build up your outrage? For example, does it make you "unhappy" that 1,800 American soldiers died for this noble cause:

Iraq Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari shakes hands with Iranian Vice president Mohammad Reza Aref

How about al-Jaafari laying a wreath on the grave of the Ayotollah Khomeini during his visit to Tehran?

"...a nut, and a hack..."

"This nut is posting daily on ... radical sites.  ... is bascally nothing more then a political operative. ... spew ... polital nonesense.

408403[/snapback]

Yeah, that sounds like an accurate description of yourself. She lost her son, shattering her entire world, what is your excuse?

Don't kid yourself. These are Bush officials, releasing carefully vetted information -- otherwise Scott McLennan would be attacking the Post for its irresonsible journalism.

What would it take to build up your outrage? For example, does it make you "unhappy" that 1,800 American soldiers died for this noble cause:

Iraq Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari shakes hands with Iranian Vice president Mohammad Reza Aref

How about al-Jaafari laying a wreath on the grave of the Ayotollah Khomeini during his visit to Tehran?

408823[/snapback]

i don't know that it is any different than watching Arrafat come to our country and being treated like a king.....and when he died sending dignitaries to his funeral.

i would say stay there until the Iraqi's have the manpower and firepower to protect themselves.  I can understand the point of view that says that will take forever....and i don't blame you for thinking that when all you read and hear is that there is no end in sight.....but i believe that there will come a time (tomorrow? no...within 12-18 months...yes)  when the newly formed Iraqi Gov't will say, ok....we can stand on our own.

408807[/snapback]

I wonder if, like Saigon, we will declare victory or the Iraqi-ization of the conflict and skedaddle. Then the government will eventually fall to some sort of insurgency or to Iran or descend into civil war or maybe Osama will end up it's Prime Minister or some other unforseen nightmare we can't even imagine. I think we have run out of options here, we go and it all goes to hell or we stay and it probably goes to hell anyway. Neither his opponents nor the President have any ideas that I have heard that sound in the least bit promising. Sometimes I think that the day after we caught Saddam, we should have begun our withdrawl.

I wonder if, like Saigon, we will declare victory or the Iraqi-ization of the conflict and skedaddle.  Then the government will eventually fall to some sort of insurgency or to Iran or descend into civil war or maybe Osama will end up it's Prime Minister or some other unforseen nightmare we can't even imagine.  I think we have run out of options here, we go and it all goes to hell or we stay and it probably goes to hell anyway.  Neither his opponents nor the President have any ideas that I have heard that sound in the least bit promising.  Sometimes I think that the day after we caught Saddam, we should have begun our withdrawl.

408848[/snapback]

The Iraq-ization of the conflict was always part of the plan, of that I have no doubt. I always thought it was a rather pollyanna part of the plan, considering the sociopolitical history of the entire region...but at the very least they went in with that idea in mind, and won't pull it out of their ass halfway through things in an attempt to candy-coat a withdrawal as victory.

i don't know that it is any different than watching Arrafat come to our country and being treated like a king.....and when he died sending dignitaries to his funeral.

408837[/snapback]

Since you "don't know," I'll take the presumption of telling you it is obviously different. And way off the subject.

Try to focus on the question: Does it bother you in the least that American soldiers have fought and died to establish an Islamic republic allied with Iran?

Since you "don't know," I'll take the presumption of telling you it is obviously different. And way off the subject.

Try to focus on the question: Does it bother you in the least that American soldiers have fought and died to establish an Islamic republic allied with Iran?

408851[/snapback]

Can I answer that?

No. In fact, I can see where an Iraq with close ties to both the US and Iran could help stabilize the region. And I don't pee my pants at the phrase "Islamic Republic" like most of you xenophobes do...

Can I answer that?

No.  In fact, I can see where an Iraq with close ties to both the US and Iran could help stabilize the region.  And I don't pee my pants at the phrase "Islamic Republic" like most of you xenophobes do...

408857[/snapback]

Maybe you don't, but I think it'd be safe to say it's not what this administration had in mind. It will certainly not do much for women's standing in the country, that is for sure. Considering that's one area the administration has championed, I think it would rank as a pretty significant failure.

Maybe you don't, but I think it'd be safe to say it's not what this administration had in mind.  It will certainly not do much for women's standing in the country, that is for sure.  Considering that's one area the administration has championed, I think it would rank as a pretty significant failure.

408864[/snapback]

Probably...but I'd labelled the administration's Iraq policy a pretty significant failure from the moment they waged aggressive war against a soverign nation. In fact, I'm surprised things are going so well since. And by any rational standard, if this situation results in a stable Islamic Republic also rooted in western philosophy and cordial to us, I'd consider that a HUGE win in that it would demonstrate to the Islamic world that Islam and the West are reconcilable and compatible, and the Jihad/Crusade is not a foregone conclusion. Yeah, I know that's not likely... :blush:

As for women's rights...I'm far to cynical to believe that a country who's a big believer in religious freedom but can't even write women's rights into its own constitution should be telling another country to put it in theirs in violation of their own religious expression, never mind the fact that that kind of social change has to evolve from within, not be forced from without. It's not that it isn't a noble goal, it's that it's not even remotely a realistic one.

1) Nope

2) Because I cannot match your supreme high level of brain-wave activity.  You're just on another level, Rich.

Go back and read your post, I was talking about politicians, just as you were.  Anyone with com... I mean, most people would see the hypocrisy.

408551[/snapback]

I was talking about this wacked out woman and her nuttiness. You may be talking about polititians.

Either way you have the right to be wrong.

God Bless Cindy Sheehan and all the other families who have needlessly lost their sons and daughters to Bush's Folly in Iraq.

408678[/snapback]

And GOD Bless the brave soldiers of our military where ever they are in the world for doing the work that they have willing signed up to do. They are TRUE heros and thier sacrifice is worthy of our thanks.

These brave men and women understand the importance of taking the fight to the enemy and they do it better then any military in the history of the world. Without these types of heros amoung us, we would be nothing more then spain or france.

GOD Bless President Bush as well, and continued strength as he leads the fight agaisnt those who would gladly slaughter our children where they play and our families where they live. Thank you for staying the course.

Yeah, that sounds like an accurate description of yourself.  She lost her son, shattering her entire world, what is your excuse?

408831[/snapback]

Um excuse me mickster, but I believe that her son was of age and he volenteered. He served proudly by all accounts and he knew what he was fighting for. She is disgracing him and his service.

I have acknoledged her loss, and feel for her from a parents perspective. My point is she has gonr political wacko and is now on a mission along with fat ass moore and his kind to simple smear America and spread hate. I have a hard time standing by and watching my country disrespected in such a way.

As for what my excuse is, well I happen to have a son serving in the military t the moment and while he is not there at this time, he could be sent over. Or he could be sent to some other area of the world to fight for our country and defend us from evil. If called upon he will do so proudly because that is the way that he was raised. I will NEVER disrespect him and his choice by blamming someone for his death or claiming that our CIC murdered him. I guess that is what my excuse is.

Can I answer that?

No.  In fact, I can see where an Iraq with close ties to both the US and Iran could help stabilize the region.  And I don't pee my pants at the phrase "Islamic Republic" like most of you xenophobes do...

408857[/snapback]

Or like 50 former hostages do.

408823[/snapback]

And if the new Iraq govt. did NOT participate in such diplomatic missions with its neighbors, youd be saying that its a "tool of the Bush Administration" and "following its lead of creating a 'cowboy-like' foreign policy."

Pick your fricking direction, already.