What is Retatta?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, He was on a 10 day special Seal hunting  vacation. At least according to his Post on his web site.

www.ihat!@#$ingseals,thoughilikebeatingthemdodeathwithaclub,prettyneatreally.com

410434[/snapback]

Uh, I won't let my 5 year old nephew see this. He loves seals. I even bought him a seal t-shirt (from Wales, of all places) for his birthday...found it on eBay.

Mike

Sorry, He was on a 10 day special Seal hunting  vacation. At least according to his Post on his web site.

www.ihat!@#$ingseals,thoughilikebeatingthemdodeathwithaclub,prettyneatreally.com

410434[/snapback]

BF goes away, NJ Sue goes away and then AD goes away, coincidence I think not. Either they were the seals or maybe all three are one and the same person. The google searching, ratatta eating, seal clubing eskimo.

BF goes away, NJ Sue goes away and then AD goes away, coincidence I think not.  Either they were the seals or maybe all three are one and the same person.  The google searching, ratatta eating, seal clubing eskimo.

410560[/snapback]

Hmmmm.....you may be on to something. <_<

BF goes away, NJ Sue goes away and then AD goes away, coincidence I think not.  Either they were the seals or maybe all three are one and the same person.  The google searching, ratatta eating, seal clubing eskimo.

410560[/snapback]

Nice spelling, Raymond. Bet you can't wait until Saturday when you get to move the car around the driveway while wearing KMart underwear...

410560[/snapback]

I don't think it was any more than noticing a shiny thing.

I would change that line to:

It's our cul-i-nary...colostomy

Aborto de Retatta

410389[/snapback]

The AD dance Version:

Aborto de Retatta! What a wonderful phrase

Aborto de Retatta! Ain't no passing craze

It means crap cookin' for the rest of your days

It's our cul-i-nary...colostomy

Aborto de Retatta!