Is there a better character on TV right now

taterhill

I love ari, but I think the show is overdoing his and drama's character too much. Neither can be in a scene without being a complete dick (ari) or being a loser about an old part (drama). They could both be toned down a bit IMO.....

"Before he did Born on the 4th of July, Tom Cruise did Top Gun. Hanks f*cked a fish before he did Forrest Gump"

"I would love to show up but it's actually anal sex night at the Gold house. So, thank you for the invite but I'm going to go home and punish my wife."

Drama also has some pretty good quotes.

"The Orange County Register called me a functioning retard...... now that's a bad review."

"Before he did Born on the 4th of July, Tom Cruise did Top Gun. Hanks f*cked a fish before he did Forrest Gump"

"I would love to show up but it's actually anal sex night at the Gold house. So, thank you for the invite but I'm going to go home and punish my wife."

Drama also has some pretty good quotes.

"The Orange County Register called me a functioning retard...... now that's a bad review."

403611[/snapback]

You carry as much weight in this town as Lara Flynn Boyle

Tommy Gavin (Denis Leary) on Rescue Me is pretty good too..

403488[/snapback]

I would have to second the vote for Tommy Gavin (Denis Leary) on Rescue Me. His encounters with Jesus have been pretty dramatic and pretty funny. I think only Leary would be able to pull have meeting Jesus on a TV drama.

Gavin,

You are engaging in line infringement. We must ask that you cease and desist from this activity immediately. Further violations could result in legal action. Thank you.

403710[/snapback]

Bah, go ahead with your legal action. I'll get Denny Crane (the real best character on television) as my attorney and he'll wipe the floor with your two-bit operation...