Bills fans in fragile state.

SuperBills12

This one hurt me, as it hurt everyone else....I feel after losses like these it just brings back tons of ghosts from the past and it really hurts the fans physche. I know we will bounce back, but come on, how many games do the Bills have like this!! Its just frustrating, and I know there are 100 posts about us feeling frustrated, I thought I'd throw mine in as well..

I'll always be a Bills fan no matter what, but the football Gods need to cut us some slack here

true dat...

28278[/snapback]

were 0-1 with 15 game to go....yea it hurts that we lost this game, a game we controled 90% of......that we should have won

But we got 15 game remaining...I aint giving up...I'm shooting 10-6 and the playoffs still....

We had alot of positives come from this game....

Good Defense, Bledsoe looked good(not lost like last season), Offensive line played well(esp. in pass protection), we forced turnovers, we put pressure on Leftwich(w/blitz), special teams was good, Henry/Mcgahee did a good job, Moulds is clutch on 3rd downs, Dline did its job against the run.....

There were negatives but im lookin at the positives going into next week....and hoping Mularkey can fix the negatives....