Entire Game download

It is about the 7th reply under "scrimage clips online?".  It reads "here you go enjoy."  It took about 2 hours to download, but it plays good and I am really enjoying watching the bills play very good.

401086[/snapback]

YESSSSSS!!!!!! this is gold....good find over at bb.com

I am at 62% (404 MB) but I can not tell if it is stopped or just slowed.

Can you view partial downloads?  I never used this thing before.

401606[/snapback]

i believe you can view partial downloads. you must, however, cease downloading before the file can be used in another manner (like watching it). just exit out of your bit torrent client (program) and then go to the directory where it is saved. give one of the files the clickity click and enjoy the show!

Well, I made it to 60% and it stopped.

So I opened the mpeg 1 file and started to view it. It worked fine for 15 seconds and then it just hung there. So I tried to burn it to a VCD and play it on the DVD player but it did the same thing.

I think the file is messed up.

SOB!

not finding this anywhere. the "here you go" text is not a link. It might ahve been at some time, but its not now. ANyone have any idea whatsup?

401631[/snapback]

It was a friggin' controlled scrimmage for chrisssakes. There wasn't even any scorekeeping. GET A GRIP!!!! The season will be starting soon.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the NFL Network telecast of the scrimmage, have it TiVoed on every room in the house, and can watch it any time I damn well please. So there. na-na-na-na-na

Suckers.