Scrimmage...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That certainly wasn't the case.  I was suprised at how confident he looked out there tonight.  *Very* suprised,  actually,  and impressed.  Its not a real game or anything,  but tonight was nothing but a big plus for JP.

Don't forget, Lambeau Field was SOLD-OUT for this scrimmage, so it was more like a game, plus it was televised.

Keep it comin' people, keep it comin.

details details.

keep an eye on gandy for us if you don't mind. And the backup RBs. And of course more JP

400206[/snapback]

Gandy has been beat a few times, but the rest of the line is solid.

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh...... J.P almost had his first pick of the season.

his play action fake is phenominal right now.

400205[/snapback]

That one he missed downfield was amazing. I was mad, as the cameraman followed McGahee for a sure loss of 5, only to see Losman suddenly throw the ball out of the top corner of the screen. It fooled everyone.

BTW, JP just made his first dumb throw that should have been picked and returned for TD.

It appeared to be Teague's fault.  He turned around immediately after the snap to watch the ball rolling on the ground behind him.  I kind of take that as an admission of guilt.

400225[/snapback]

Honestly, if thats the worst that happens tonight, I can live with that. It seems to me that our Offense definitely has the potential to not just be decent, but very exciting. A few more weeks of Training Camp and 4 preseason games to iron out the kinks until the Texans get a full dose of it.

"Almost" INT doesn't count.  By that token, the Bills "almost" won SB XXV.

400227[/snapback]

He should of took off with it though or got rid of th ball. Can't do the bledsoe pat in buffalo anymore. The fans might string him up.

lol