Cheapest way from Boston to Buffalo

90 West. :blink:

It's a really nice drive once you get past Springfield. Especially on a clear summer day.

398286[/snapback]

I would amend that. It's a nice drive once you get past the state line.

I would amend that.  It's a nice drive once you get past the state line.

398304[/snapback]

Hmm. I always like the view in the Berkshires and when I went thru in June, the roads were in pretty good shape. The rush and traffic of the cities is over, you put some driving jazz or classic rock on and coast.

Tolls are usually about $12-$15, total. Just watch out for the vending machine sodas on the pike --- a 20-oz. bottle that usually costs .75 was $2. Highway robbery.

There isn't a cheap way to fly from Boston to Buffalo or Buffalo to Boston. It will cost you at least $229, if not more. Drive it. It'll take 7 hours tops and cost about $12-$15 in tolls.

I went to Boston a couple weeks ago (from Buffalo) and drove instead of flying because of the cost.

Cheapest airfare that I found was:

US Airways- $295 Roundtrip, Non-stop, Coach, Economy

Priceline-

Non-Stop $354

One Stop (3 hours in Newark anyone?) $256

Two Stops $229

JetBlue needs to go Buffalo to Boston. Roundtrip Buffalo to NY City is less than $100

JetBlue does not service JFK/BUF from Boston.

Independence Air is your best bet if you don't want to drive. I just booked a flight yesterday for $79 each way, plus tax. Unfortunately, it's via Baltimore.

That drive sux after a while...

flyi.com

also try orbitz.com

Hmm. I always like the view in the Berkshires and when I went thru in June, the roads were in pretty good shape. The rush and traffic of the cities is over, you put some driving jazz or classic rock on and coast.

398323[/snapback]

Eh, the view's okay, but you're still in Massachusetts. :blink: