WGR SUCKS-GET THEM OFF THE AIR!

Schoop hates the Bills, thinks everything they do is some sort of conspiracy, and seems indifferent to football as a whole. Good recipe for a boring show for a football fanatic.

397518[/snapback]

I've said it before and I'll stick by it...Schoop is a HUGE baseball fan and views all other sports as inferior. You only need to listen for a short period of time before it becomes loud and clear.

He needs to go to a town that has nothing but major league baseball, so he can talk about it 24x7x365.

Schoop hates the Bills, thinks everything they do is some sort of conspiracy, and seems indifferent to football as a whole. Good recipe for a boring show for a football fanatic.

397518[/snapback]

I doubt this guy knows much about football. The only football item I've heard them talk about the last few days is if Clements should be resigned. It's a decent subject, but you got all the issues of training camp going and position battles. With the Coach guy here we would get in depth coverage of camp and all the players. Now we get- we met coy wire at ruby tuesday's and he signed my plate crap.

How do u go about starting a radio show? I'd like to try.

I met the Why Guy in Taco Bell.  Maybe I should call in.

397545[/snapback]

The Why Guy and Rueben Brown are the witness signatures on my Organ Donar card!!! :blink:

Reuben was at a booth about organ donation downtown a couple of years ago and the why guy was doing a piece on it. I signed up while they were there and got them both to be my witnesses.

Great post! I tried listening to them on the way home from camp the other day and I got pissed. All I heard was some baseball talk with that idiot, Schoop and some hockey talk. WTF! Training Camp is going on. Can't you talk about the latest battles in camp? Or about how JP Losman is doing? Or about how the WRs and RB competitions look? :lol: