Hello fellow Bills fans

PopUp

Well-after many years of being a lurker, here I am! I've met many of you last year at Dannys on Saturday night before the home opener. As usual, we will be camping in the popup from Friday til Monday opening weekend. Also, we will be going to the New Orleans game-ready for the parties at the Holiday Inn Superdome!! Go Bills!!

Well-after many years of being a lurker, here I am!  I've met many of you last year at Dannys on Saturday night before the home opener.  As usual, we will be camping in the popup from Friday til Monday opening weekend.  Also, we will be going to the New Orleans game-ready for the parties at the Holiday Inn Superdome!!  Go Bills!!

396522[/snapback]

Welcome to the board...may i suggest reading this?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=395124

And what pops up?

Hola, PopUp!

Were you the one who introduced yourself that Saturday night, and asked if we were the people from TBD?

396534[/snapback]

Yep- and Ausseiw introduced me to everyone

396550[/snapback]

Well then.... what the flip TOOK you so long?!?!?!?

Kidding. Welcome (officially) aboard!

396550[/snapback]

What am I, chopped liver???

I was wondering what happened to you. You were not feeling much pain that evening as I recall - figured you just forgot the whole thing.

What am I, chopped liver???

I was wondering what happened to you.  You were not feeling much pain that evening as I recall - figured you just forgot the whole thing.

396820[/snapback]

Sorry Jay-No Chopped Liver! The only pain I felt that weekend was our lose to Jacksonville.

Well-after many years of being a lurker, here I am!  I've met many of you last year at Dannys on Saturday night before the home opener.  As usual, we will be camping in the popup from Friday til Monday opening weekend.  Also, we will be going to the New Orleans game-ready for the parties at the Holiday Inn Superdome!!  Go Bills!!

396522[/snapback]

You were @ Danny's last year? Did I meet you there? If not, maybe I'll get the chance this year.