Say good bye Josh

Its time for Josh Reid to clean out his locker at the stadium. With the signing of Parrish, who should nicely slide into the three spot, Josh Reid is done in Buffalo. I know it will be tough to replace his 4 touchdowns over the past three seasons but I think Parrish can do it.

Its time for Josh Reid to clean out his locker at the stadium. With the signing of Parrish, who should nicely slide into the three spot, Josh Reid is done in Buffalo. I know it will be tough to replace his 4 touchdowns over the past three seasons but I think Parrish can do it.

393491[/snapback]

Is he worth a 3rd rounder? :blush:

393491[/snapback]

When did we "sign" Parrish???? :P:blink:

393491[/snapback]

I doubt it, he will only cost the Bills an extra $445K to keep him. That is a cheap insurance policy in case someone goes down durring the season.

That being said, he practices great but his play when it counts has been below sub-par. I think in the end they will give him this year to prove himself.

That's Reed's problem - plays well when it doesn't count.

393525[/snapback]

Actually his problem, along with the rest of the receivers, is lack of consistancy from the quarterback position. Reed suffers from being too hard on himself and lack of chances. The fact that Drew couldn't read a defense or throw an accurate catchable ball under 15 yards is death to a player like Josh Reed.

Actually his problem, along with the rest of the receivers, is lack of consistancy from the quarterback position.  Reed suffers from being too hard on himself and lack of chances.  The fact that Drew couldn't read a defense or throw an accurate catchable ball under 15 yards is death to a player like Josh Reed.

393528[/snapback]

I could not agree more. Just to bash Drew a little more, the faker put zero effort into improving that particular weakness.

And furthermore: QB Drew will be poison to Dallas' supposed strength, the TE position. More power to them if they can make though the season without sustaining serious injury.