Didn't Jane Fonda learn her lesson 35 years ago

Someone needs to slap this woman in the face to bring her back to reality.  I hate when 'celebrities' use their fame to push an agenda.

390475[/snapback]

Or with some, I think it is the opposite. She uses her agenda to push her celebrity.

She just wrote a book didn't she?

Or with some, I think it is the opposite. She uses her agenda to push her celebrity.

She just wrote a book didn't she?

390484[/snapback]

Good point. Either way, she needs to get her shriveled face off of the newspapers and tv.

I'm not going to do the Google. How many causes has she had over the last 40 years? and the little lap dogs would flock to the rally. Still do, but we now call them "Hotpockets". Don't forget Tom Hayden. He had a lot of hand in the first go around.

She should have stuck with Barbarella and quit. I liked her then...don't know why...

But yeah, she'll never learn as long as people write about her. People of conviction have a conviction. She never did. I can respect people who truly believe, even our enemies...but how can your life's work be Viet Nam then nuclear power then work Out videos?

Everyone's making re-makes. Go back to the well, Jane.

I'm sure the information is out there, I'm not looking it up...but running a bus on Crisco is interesting. I've found it makes a poor mixer for bourbon.

But yeah, she'll never learn as long as people write about her. People of conviction have a conviction. She never did. I can respect people who truly believe, even our enemies...but how can your life's work be Viet Nam then nuclear power then work Out videos?

391727[/snapback]

Don't forget "9 to 5", with Lilly Tomlin and Dolly Parton's breasts...

Personally I think the energy expended on this thread was far and above over what the topic merited.  You guys all fell right into the trap.  If everyone igores her tour, it goes away.

391763[/snapback]

Oh, shut up woman.

When Jane went to N Vietnam during the war she was definitely a traitor to our country. However, if all she is doing is riding around the USA protesting the war in Iraq, I would consider it free speech. What makes this different than anyone else speaking out against the war in Iraq?

You might not agree with what she has to say, but she has the right to say it.