How's the heat in your neck of the woods?

It's my home.  It's the lead story on the news and has been since it was initially reported.  I'm not sure if I've met any of them (I'm terrible with last names) and they haven't published pictures that I've seen.  It certainly sucks because from all accounts they were really good men.

390729[/snapback]

It is a shame... Total shame. From the pic, it seemed so avoidable. Such a big tent near the overhead lines. Height is easy to misjudge

:)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topped 101 here today .  And it wasn't even a dry heat.

390801[/snapback]

what do ya mean the humidity was only 36% thats about as dry as it ever gets in RTP :lol: Wait till Wed when its going to 104 but humidty up around 50% 0:)

It's my home.  It's the lead story on the news and has been since it was initially reported.  I'm not sure if I've met any of them (I'm terrible with last names) and they haven't published pictures that I've seen.  It certainly sucks because from all accounts they were really good men.

390729[/snapback]

Yea, taking out of there time to be with their boys, halfway round the world almost, my heart goes out to them Story in the paper today was their sons saw the whole thing.My prayers are with those boys.

I think I've got all of you guys and girls beat. Last week the temp here broke 120° F and it was humid. The funny (or sad) part is that those temperatures were only near record highs.

I live in southern california between San Diego and Yuma. For your own good, stay away from here.

I think I've got all of you guys and girls beat.  Last week the temp here broke 120° F and it was humid.  The funny (or sad) part is that those temperatures were only near record highs.

I live in southern california between San Diego and Yuma.  For your own good, stay away from here.

391224[/snapback]

Boulevard? El Centro?

94 degrees at 11am. Cary, NC

humidity: 47%

wind: 5mph

feels like: 103 0:) (actually a real number given by the weather people)

the high is expected to be 103 degrees.. :lol: (i bet that will feel like 110, :lol: )

94 degrees at 11am. Cary, NC

humidity: 47%

wind: 5mph

feels like: 103  0:)  (actually a real number given by the weather people)

the high is expected to be 103 degrees..  :lol: (i bet that will feel like 110,  :lol: )

391314[/snapback]

well its 98 and feels like 111 already so if it gets to 103 - 105 will feel more like 115 - 120. Lot more humid out today versus last 2 days