THEY'RE KILLING ME! THEY'RE KILLING ME!

Greg de'Ville

...on Jags' final drive and we can't make the play. 45 YARDS?

They have a 4th-and-2 inside the 20, AND WE CAN'T STOP THEM?

THE LAST PLAY OF THE FRIGGIN' FOOTBALL GAME AND THEY BREAK OUR HEARTS AGAIN!

Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Can you say 0-3? It's coming folks. This is a DEVASTATING LOSS for the Bills. What a heartbreaking way to open the MM era.

10 FRICKIN' POINTS BY THE OFFENSE WILL NOT WIN MANY BALLGAMES. BUT GOOD GRIEF, ALL THE "D" HAD TO DO WAS MAKE A STOP. Didn't happen. Jax goes 80 yards in 2:07.

UN-BLEEPIN-BELIEVABLE...THEY'RE KILLING ME, folks, THEY'RE KILLING ME!

My sentiments exactly. I've been rooting for them for FORTY YEARS! How many times have they ripped my guts out like this?

Yet I'll be back there next Sunday. I still think they can play well. My wife says loyalty is my strongest trait.

Or maybe it's stupidity.

It never fails. The defense plays absolutely flawless the whole game and when it matters they can't step it up. I just don't get it.

But there's lots of blame to go around:

Turnovers - E. Moulds

Penalties - Villariel

Coaching - Kick the field goal; reverse, lateral pass were highly questionable play calls

Clements - just knock the ball down

TKO - turn around and knock the ball down

Offense - red zone inefficiency

It's gonna be a frustrating year.

Not to mention the pretty slick push off by Smith on Clements on the big 46 yard play. All alone and the ref's won't call it. I say BullXXXX!

27793[/snapback]

I agree,what's the sense of having the rule,if they are not going to call it in the last 3 minutes of the game when it's going to be used the most any way in a close game..

I agree,what's the sense of having the rule,if they are not going to call it in the last 3 minutes of the game when it's going to be used the most any way in a close game..

27801[/snapback]

If I recall correctly, and I reveiwed it on tape a few times already. Smith actually pushed with both hands. Blatant and obvious, yet no call. Boy this is gonna be a tough year on DB's

Lets look on the bright side. We actually scored an offensive TD today and Bledsoe played a solid game. :blink:

27825[/snapback]

The only gaffe I found in Bledsoes play today was the 3rd and goal play. Seemed he gave up on the FB swing way to quickly. Shelton (I believe it was) was open once he got to the endzone. Bledsoe would have had to go over the LB though and that play isn't designed that way ideally, but it should have worked and been a score anyway, at least from what I saw of replaying it 10 times already.

A possible second was the screen to Moulds, which never should have been thrown.

Other than those two, he played solidly.