New SC nominee is a BFLO native

BRH

So as not to get this moved to PPP I will refrain from stating my views on any Bush Supreme Court nominee. But I noticed that John Roberts, who will be announced as the nominee to replace "Sandy baby" in about 10 minutes, is originally from Buffalo.

Wonder if he's a Bills fan. :doh:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So as not to get this moved to PPP I will refrain from stating my views on any Bush Supreme Court nominee.  But I noticed that John Roberts, who will be announced as the  nominee to replace "Sandy baby" in about 10 minutes, is originally from Buffalo.

Wonder if he's a Bills fan.  :doh:

385637[/snapback]

He better be!!!

So as not to get this moved to PPP I will refrain from stating my views on any Bush Supreme Court nominee.  But I noticed that John Roberts, who will be announced as the  nominee to replace "Sandy baby" in about 10 minutes, is originally from Buffalo.

Wonder if he's a Bills fan.  :doh:

385637[/snapback]

Anybody know what High School?

Anybody know what High School?

385639[/snapback]

At this point all I know is that he was born in Buffalo. He could be about as much "from" Buffalo as Tom Cruise is "from" Syracuse. I'm sure we'll find out more soon.

Damn. Colts Fan.

385645[/snapback]

He's been in Washington since well before the Colts left Baltimore. And at 50 if he left at age 6 or 7, he was only in Buffalo for the first couple of years of the Bills' existence, if that.

My money is on him being a Redskins fan. Plus Tim Russert would have noted tonight on MSNBC if he were a Bills fan, and he didn't. :doh:

Just confirmed live - "he is a Bills fan." OK, a step in the right direction.

385665[/snapback]

How About TBD bringing suit against the NFL for denying the Bills victories in every super bowl since January 15, 1967.....to hell with the lower courts..we want to go directly to the big guys...

so let me get this straight.....

...he is a moderate conservative,....he is a Bills fan,....and just a nominee?

...my guess is he loses the appointment by a slim margin.....losing votes from the "wide right".

so let me get this straight.....

...he is a moderate conservative,....he is a Bills fan,....and just a nominee?

...my guess is he loses the appointment by a slim margin.....losing votes from the "wide right".

385690[/snapback]

Rimshot sound......................

:doh: