WTF is Rush Limbaugh talking about?

There's got to be quite a few closet Rush fans on this board.  Maybe we need someone like Karl Rove to out them.  I'll at least give Wacka some credit for sticking by the fat hypocritical drug addict.

386232[/snapback]

Shows how informed you are. He hasn't been fat for several years. When he got married the last time, he lost a ton of weight.

When he was really skinny he worked for the KC Royals. He looked like George Brett's brother.

Shows how informed you are. He hasn't been fat for several years. When he got married the last time, he lost a ton of weight. 

When he was really skinny he worked for the KC Royals. He looked like George Brett's brother.

386273[/snapback]

Yeah, but now he looks like George Brett one second after learning he'd been thrown out for having pine tar on his bat. Only George was a little less crazed.

BTW, was that wife number three or four for Family Values Man?

386273[/snapback]

Sorry, I should have said "that slightly less fat hypocritical womanizing drug addict". My bad. :D