Check THIS out....

Greybeard

At first I didn't even think about going into the basket... Then it caught me as she did.

Looking at it again and again, I go back to my initial response that she didn't go through.

It looks like the hoop/rim is in back of her and she makes the net move with her shoulder, giving the illusion?

The camera is at a perfet 90 degrees to the basket?

Why doesn't it load and play through mediaplayer? Then you could slow it down?

Is there any way to slow it down?

Also, her arms?

Focus on the rim... Seems the camera is always moving, with it just out of the frame? Was this designed like that?

I really think she is IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE BASKET.

???

I think its real. You can step through Flash and slow it down...I captured a frame where it clearly shows her inside the hoop (you can see the rim). If anyone has web space to put it, I'll send you the capture. You can also definitely see where she hits her head.

Thanks HD!  That is truly awesome!

Now if I am correctly translating the French text is it?:

"Not for the big chested girls."

????

Got me. I'm monolingual. :( Your translation certainly makes sense, though.

Assuming it is real (it certainly looks it), I wonder how many times it went horribly wrong before it went right.

Thanks HD!  That is truly awesome!

Now if I am correctly translating the French text is it?:

"Not for the big chested girls."

????

227720[/snapback]

"To proscribe With the girls with strong chest. Strongly advised chart its and ADSL. A Selection François Ravaillac,"

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

CW

for girls with strong chest

video card and sound card and adsl strongly recommended

227729[/snapback]

"To prohibit with girls to strong chest."

So that means: NOT for the girls with "strong" chest?

Prohibit/proscribe is to forbid right?

I take "strong" as big, robust? :(

He does add an emodicon wink ( :w00t: )after it?

Anyway you look at it, I guess you wouldn't want big ones to pull this stunt off?

:(

How could that possibly be real when her left hand is sticking out from the net as she goes through? That would mean her arm is going through part of the net and her whole arm would snap back as she went through.

Plus, she should smack her head on the rim. Although she rubs her head like she did, if she really hit it at that angle her head should snap forward.

Thats for real!  If you dont beleive me to Las Vegas, go to Aladdin Mall and check out the perfomances.  In fact I beleive that is the girl I saw.  Fuggin unbelievable!

227851[/snapback]

Not to doubt you but I watched it about 10 times and counted the timeframe from the time the beginning of her body enters the hoop, bends, then goes all the way through - Its less than one second from going straight through unharmed to slipping in a blink of an eye and breaking the girls skull on the rim -

NO WAY