(OT) Lousy movies you liked

"Screwed" with Norm MacDonald and Dave Chappelle always cracks me up.

same story with "Zoolander".

I agree that "Blow" was pretty good too.

and finally I'll say "Saving Silverman" as well. I usually get roped into at least 15 minutes of it if i see it on TV.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congo, to me is a fun movie. Killed in the ratings, and the theater. I can watch it over again. Laura Linney, in character in that movie is a woman I'd like to meet.

384702[/snapback]

I watch Congo when I find it on TV. The same with:

Starship Troopers - Great effects but horrible acting.

The Avengers - Uma Thurman in black latex can't be bad. ;)

Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle.

Everybody dismissed it as just plain stupid when it came out, but it really made me laugh. As much as it's a dumb screwball comedy, they actually treat the racial stuff with some intelligence and don't just rely on cliches. Doogie Howser's cameo is awesome!

Super Troopers!!!!!!! Funniest movie ever!

Farva: Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.

I also loved Harold And Kumar Go To White Castle.

water boy and big daddy are 2 that come to mind - my wife rags constantly that adam sandler is a yo yo but still I think peeing on the wall and tackling people for no reason are cool movie clips

384677[/snapback]

which movie was the highest grossing sports movie of all time?

Water Boy. and i love that movie. Happy Gilmore was also great.

I'll watch the cheeseball fantasy movies: Beastmaster, Conan, Krull, Dragonheart....

384994[/snapback]

Conan was the Gov's first real movie. and it was great. to bad the second one SUCKED so bad that they didnt finish the trilogy. ;)

Buffalo '66.

...a movie about a young Buffalo man who feels isolated and is afraid to love because of the neglect and distain he got from his mother. She's the Buffalo Bills freak and his untimely birth in 1966 made her miss the Bills last winning championship. She's always blamed him for missing that game.

His one chance for redemption and winning his mother's affection is shattered when Bills' kicker Scott Wood misses what would be the winning field goal when it goes wide right in the superbowl.

The Buffalo (Bills) connection made it better for me, but even if it had been the Philly and the Eagles, I would have enjoyed the quirkiness of it.

A lot of people thought it was the stupidest thing ever, but I loved the characterizations. Bizarre, but my kind of movie.

I don't much care for predictable gag movies and flicks that are centered around special effects.

Conan was the Gov's first real movie. and it was great. to bad the second one SUCKED so bad that they didnt finish the trilogy.  ;)

385008[/snapback]

I liked both of them. Conan the Barbarian was a good movie; James Earl Jones was good in that one. Conan the Destroyer was more comical. I don't think it was supposed to be as serious as Conan, which may have irked some fans of the original. Neither are cinematic classics, but they're not a waste of time of 'The Talented Mr Ripley' proportions, either.

Chris Elliots comic masterpiece.. Cabin Boy.

The best worst movie ever made.

"Don't let them give you any of that Flank Steak bullsh--, try the london broil!"

"Wanna buy a Monkey?"

384835[/snapback]

I loved that movie, I was afraid to admit it.....

I liked both of them.  Conan the Barbarian was a good movie; James Earl Jones was good in that one.  Conan the Destroyer was more comical.  I don't think it was supposed to be as serious as Conan, which may have irked some fans of the original.  Neither are cinematic classics, but they're not a waste of time of 'The Talented Mr Ripley' proportions, either.

385013[/snapback]

conan was great. rated R. Had violence, blood, boobies :doh:... and the evil person was J. E. Jones. it was great.

the second one was rated PG-13. ;) no blood and the evil person in the movie was a woman and a giant Rino costume. :w00t:

they did the same with Predator. great, and i do mean GREAT 1st movie, then the second one SUCKED!!! :w00t:

but you are right abou the "Talented Mr. Ripley'" making him gay at the end killed any chance that movie had.

The thing about Supertroopers is that I dont put it on this list... That's a classic, hilarious, and easily a cult hit. I'm not ashamed of it, and I dont consider it a bad movie. I think I'm gonna have to throw that one in right now.

Say 'Car Ram-Rod!'

Oh no, Not the "Itchy, itchy, poo-poo, ka-ka" song???

384988[/snapback]

I never knew people thought that moulin rogue was a bad movie, i even thought it was so good i bought the dvd and own the sound track... ;)

The thing about Supertroopers is that I dont put it on this list... That's a classic, hilarious, and easily a cult hit. I'm not ashamed of it, and I dont consider it a bad movie. I think I'm gonna have to throw that one in right now.

Say 'Car Ram-Rod!'

385088[/snapback]

I'll have a liter of cola...