10 year anniversary SI Swimsuit photos

I like the older swimsuits but I am prejudiced. I liked seeing the models in the swimsuits my wife made rather than the current ones which seem to be painted on (My wife does contract work to Karla Colleta (sp?) who provided a number of the early cover swimsuits as well as a lot of the internal ones.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown! :lol:

Man I'm gettin' old...I remember winning a Cheryl Tiegs poster at the State Fair back in 1978. It was one of the most famous pinups of all time...she's in a pink bikini with a blue shower/pool wall behind her. Anyone remember it? I had it on my wall for what seemed like an eternity (sighs). :lol:

http://cheryltiegs.tripod.com/twoa.html

AHHHHHHHH,,Kathy Ireland....Shes got it all!!!..and she can kick the bejesus out of a football too!!! :lol:

383039[/snapback]

Maybe the Bills should bring her to camp to give Lindell some competition. Manu Manu will show up with her and he can do his "I'm gonna get me some poi," sack dance.

Angie Everhart gets me three quarters husky. Redhead and psycho....she rocks.

AHHHHHHHH,,Kathy Ireland....Shes got it all!!!..and she can kick the bejesus out of a football too!!! :rolleyes:

383039[/snapback]

I forgot that role, but yeah, that was a winner too. I was thinking of Loaded Weapon 1. That's gotta be one of the best spoofs of all time.

Anyone see Cindy Crawford in Fair Game? Most godawful acting Ive ever seen.

Manon? Is that like "fish on!"? You meet her in a club, and at some point she yells "Man on!" to keep the other women from interfering with her reeling you in.

382882[/snapback]

I don't know about you, but I'd give up without a fight.