With the NHL Back

Celsius Design - Sabres Concept

I'm not sure if alot of you have seen these before, but I think they are the perfect combination of blue and gold and a little bit of the current logos for the Sabres. These would be awesome for the upcoming season and I believe this company has made a pitch to the organization  :D  But don't take my word on that...

382588[/snapback]

They are nice but remind me too much of the Nashville Predators.

I'm not sure if alot of you have seen these before, but I think they are the perfect combination of blue and gold and a little bit of the current logos for the Sabres. These would be awesome for the upcoming season and I believe this company has made a pitch to the organization  :lol:  But don't take my word on that...

382588[/snapback]

Those uni's make me want to start a "save the goat" foundation. The logos blow. If some people don't like the Bills charging bison, how can anyone like the old Sabres version that looks like a dead insect? It makes you nostalgic for Gil Perrault, it makes me think of the dead bugs on the window ledge in catholic school. The bison in these uni's looks like it's too wounded to get to it's feet. Colors aren't bad, but not that sharp either. Sometimes people need to remember that uni's got THROWN AWAY for a reason too.

:lol: I guess it is us old-timers waxing nostalgic. And Yes, if you never saw the

French Connection you would have no idea what the blue and gold represent to us.

382820[/snapback]

I only got to experience the La-la-la-la-la-la-Line and May-Day! and I still demand the old uniforms return.

That really does them no jersey... these look terrible. Better pic maybe?

382549[/snapback]

It really doesn't do them justice. It's also not even close to the jersey color. It's kinda bizarre - the white helmet is also not the norm. I haven't been able to find any good pictures of them.

I'm not sure if alot of you have seen these before, but I think they are the perfect combination of blue and gold and a little bit of the current logos for the Sabres. These would be awesome for the upcoming season and I believe this company has made a pitch to the organization  :lol:  But don't take my word on that...

382588[/snapback]

If they used the original blue & gold bison I could live with these designs. The bison in these pics looks awful.

Why the hell can't the Sabres take a hint??? It seems as if 99% of us Sabres fans want a return to the original blue & gold unis in some shape or form. Come on, Golisano...git er done!!

If they used the original blue & gold bison I could live with these designs. The bison in these pics looks awful.

Why the hell can't the Sabres take a hint??? It seems as if 99% of us Sabres fans want a return to the original blue & gold unis in some shape or form. Come on, Golisano...git er done!!

382960[/snapback]

Or is it Darcy git er done!

(I better be careful before there is a DR son of satan thread.)

Or is it Darcy git er done!

(I better be careful before there is a DR son of satan thread.)

382962[/snapback]

Yeah, there's a potential Pandora's box, eh? I can hear it now: "What do you mean? Darcy can't get anything done!! He never makes a trade, he just sits on his hands"...yada, yada, yada. :lol: