Gary Williams (Maryland Coach)

Poor guy, working so hard he falls asleep at his desk. Wakes up (barely) at 3am hungry because he didn't have dinner, grabs the first thing available in the fridge, and there's two friends of his daughter looking for a picture... :angry:

Yeah, right...

No place I gotta be

Come on up in a tree

My chicken tastes good

My chicken tastes good

I love my chicken

I love my chicken in a tree

380365[/snapback]

Nice Widespread reference. :angry:

If you look close in the background there are two more young ladies, and beer cans all over the house.

I doubt anything happens to this windbag...he's as close to a "god" as anyone can be around here...he is right under Joe Gibbs. The local media clowns love this guy, especially Tony Korhheiser and dope George Michael, always referring to him as simply "Gary." "Gary said this, Gary did that," etc, kinda like he's a one-named celebrity, ala Madonna.

I would be very suprised if this "incident" made any hay.

Poor guy, working so hard he falls asleep at his desk.  Wakes up (barely) at 3am hungry because he didn't have dinner, grabs the first thing available in the fridge, and there's two friends of his daughter looking for a picture... :angry:

Yeah, right...

380363[/snapback]

The chicken, I'm sure, is delectable. Personally, I would have reached for the jugs. Wooooooo Hooooooooo!!

What's the big deal? He's having a party and someone takes a picture of him and his daughters.  What's the crime?

380450[/snapback]

I would say the biggest problem would be if he went and tried to recruit a player from a very christian home. This picture is all over evey ACC message board as we speak. Right or wrong it hurts his rep.

I would say the biggest problem would be if he went and tried to recruit a player from a very christian home. This picture is all over evey ACC message board as we speak. Right or wrong it hurts his rep.

380454[/snapback]

ummmmm.......my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek when I posted this. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that both lovely ladies in the picture are not his daughters (if either). Bet you can't guess which one?

ummmmm.......my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek when I posted this. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that both lovely ladies in the picture are not his daughters (if either). Bet you can't guess which one?

380527[/snapback]

The one on the left?

How is it that all these old bastards are outdrank by kids?

Sheesh.

380550[/snapback]

could it be that the camera caught him wrong...not saying he wasnt drunk, but i've got some pictures of me and friends, and if the picture is sanpped a second too soon or late, you get some hilarioud mug shots...looks like the case here...

could it be that the camera caught him wrong...not saying he wasnt drunk, but i've got some pictures of me and friends, and if the picture is sanpped a second too soon or late, you get some hilarioud mug shots...looks like the case here...

380782[/snapback]

I think all the beer cans in the picture kind of break that theory, but that thought crossed my mind also. Plus he is dogging some chiken wings too. :)

I think all the beer cans in the picture kind of break that theory, but that thought crossed my mind also. Plus he is dogging some chiken wings too.  :)

380787[/snapback]

well, i aint sayin he wasnt drinking or completely shitfaced for that matter...but it looks like the camera took a bad shot...in either way, let the guy party...just because hes a coach he cant have any fun?