Ted Nugent, the next Michigan Gov.?

"Lighten up Francis."

379861[/snapback]

It's alot easier to say that when no one you know is a victim. Imagine how you'd feel if it were your wife and son murdered and your daughter molested like the family in Idaho - especially after they already had the scummer in prison and then LET HIM OUT.

It's alot easier to say that when no one you know is a victim.  Imagine how you'd feel if it were your wife and son murdered and your daughter molested like the family in Idaho - especially after they already had the scummer in prison and then LET HIM OUT.

379868[/snapback]

You don't think that killing all criminals is maybe just a little overboard? I agree that the incident in Idaho was terrible and violent criminals should be left to rot in jail. But all bad guys should be killed? Who decides who the bad guys are?

You don't think that killing all criminals is maybe just a little overboard?  I agree that the incident in Idaho was terrible and violent criminals should be left to rot in jail.  But all bad guys should be killed?  Who decides who the bad guys are?

379921[/snapback]

I volunteer. :wacko:

As far as rotting in jail, have you ever talked to a prison guard? Guys who have no chance of freedom also have nothing to live for. They are as dangerous in prison to innocent people as they are outside.

OFF WITH THEIR FRIGGIN' HEADS!

No. Right now, I am focused on writing legislation for PA. I have a bill that is pretty close to being finished (by the end of this month). There are a few more in the wings, but it may be about a month before they are finished. One in the wings deals with eminent domain. I am trying to work with a PA senator on writing the bill, but I am not sure how far that will go. I may go for broke and do the Constitutional Amendment route.

379602[/snapback]

What's your thought on the Commonwealth Caucus to eliminate Real Estate taxation?

You don't think that killing all criminals is maybe just a little overboard?  I agree that the incident in Idaho was terrible and violent criminals should be left to rot in jail.  But all bad guys should be killed?  Who decides who the bad guys are?

379921[/snapback]

No, once they've been convicted, they've been given their due process and are well on their way to being a burden to society in perpetuity.

Think of the organ donation possibilities to SAVE innocent lives if we brought back the guillotine for murderers, rapists, child moleters and arsonists.

Ted Nugent:  pushy, self-righteous and ignorant.  That's the Arsehole Triple Crown!

(plus his music sucks too)

379554[/snapback]

Stranglehold was pretty good....didnt Kevin Von Erich use it as his entrance music?

What's your thought on the Commonwealth Caucus to eliminate Real Estate taxation?

379931[/snapback]

Eliminating the real estate tax and replacing it with a consumption tax is a good idea, but I have not seen the actual legislation so I cannot say if I am in full agreement. The concept is good, IMO.