Sheep are stupid

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Tom is very handsome.  :devil:  I've seen his picture.  ;)

377778[/snapback]

I've had lunch with him a few times. He must have altered the picture. It's funny watching him try to keep his head centered while eating so he doesn't tip over off the chair.

It's actually his cranium that requires special transport.

377772[/snapback]

Stuart Mackenzie: Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

Stuart Mackenzie: Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

377817[/snapback]

Great character.

377817[/snapback]

Better watch it Panda man, wouldn't want Tom and his oversized bean to get angry at the tailgate would you? :devil:;)

Man , I cannot spell. ;)

Better watch it Panda man, wouldn't want Tom and his oversized bean to get angry at the tailgate would you?  :devil:  ;)

Man , I cannot spell.  ;)

377822[/snapback]

Jay and I have actually met. He watched me splurge on an autographed football helmet.

He also kept trying to throw me to the ground and calling me "Ling Ling" all night. Can't wear a tuxedo around the guy without him getting all confused...

Jay and I have actually met.  He watched me splurge on an autographed football helmet.

He also kept trying to throw me to the ground and calling me "Ling Ling" all night.  Can't wear a tuxedo around the guy without him getting all confused...

377869[/snapback]

:devil: