London condolense and information thread

The hijacked thread is over at PPP:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=26174

Do NOT allow this thread to become a politics thing. Talk about what's going on in London is great. Words from people IN London is great (especially ones saying everyone's healthy). Debates about why this is going on are NOT ok.

Keep it on topic.

CW

(yes, I'm grumpy today. Deal.)

Do NOT allow this thread to become a politics thing.  Talk about what's going on in London is great.  Words from people IN London is great (especially ones saying everyone's healthy).  Debates about why this is going on are NOT ok.

Keep it on topic.

CW

376500[/snapback]

Excuse me? A series of coordinated bombs wantonly kill at least 40 people, and discussing that it was caused by a primitive sect is NOT ok?

It is not a politics thing? Then what is it?

Excuse me?  A series of coordinated bombs wantonly kill at least 40 people, and discussing that it was caused by a primitive sect is NOT ok?

It is not a politics thing?  Then what is it?

376524[/snapback]

Fez has a great point, and its what i've been saying over there...of course this is a politics thing, but dont let it turn into a political debate involving your right or left views, wherever they may lie...

lets try to keep this as a news thread, because thats what i want to hear, updates and peoples thoughts for nick...

Stay safe Nick, and know we're praying for you and all of those involved in the attacks...

Do NOT allow this thread to become a politics thing.  Talk about what's going on in London is great.  Words from people IN London is great (especially ones saying everyone's healthy).  Debates about why this is going on are NOT ok.

Keep it on topic.

CW

376500[/snapback]

Well said.

Exactly why it now resides on PPP, click over there and have at it.  This thread can remain for further updates and well wishes for those in England.

376536[/snapback]

Nick, hope all is well with your friends and family...London will be stronger because of this! God Bless the U.K., our only friends

I believe al Qaeda is responsible at some level, but it may be too early to rule out Dolphin fans. Nah, even they are above the scum that did this...I feel horrible...Nobody deserves to die because they woke up and went to work.

Keep us posted Nick, and think of your 7 mile walk home tonight as training camp!!

I believe al Qaeda is responsible at some level, but it may be too early to rule out Dolphin fans. 

376558[/snapback]

I'm innocent!! I swear to it! Some of my best friends are Brtis!

Seriously though, let's hope justice comes to those responsible.

Excuse me????  :doh:

Someone needs a history lesson here.

:doh:

376573[/snapback]

Indeed. Let there be no doubt that the Aussies and many others are standing tall.

Nick, you and the people of the U.K. are not without friends. After 9/11 many people felt an immediate need to help. Some did help. But many were advised to stay put for their own personal safety. Stay safe for now.

We are very sorry for all of those effected by this tragedy.

Excuse me????  :doh:

Someone needs a history lesson here.

:doh:

376573[/snapback]

Wait a minute, Australia is its own country? I thought they were part of the U.K.! Crikey!!!

No, just kidding Aussie, I know your homeland is a supporter of the U.S. and vice versa. But our list of worldwide friends has been runnning low recently, and I just wanted to let Nick and his Limey pals know that we are in this together.

I don't know how some parts of the world live (and die) with events like this on a daily basis. It is tragic, and something I hope does not become commonplace. Unfortunately, there are places in the world where a bus explosion is hardly news anymore.

Sorry for the omission Aussie, you guys are all good with me

Excuse me?  A series of coordinated bombs wantonly kill at least 40 people, and discussing that it was caused by a primitive sect is NOT ok?

It is not a politics thing?  Then what is it?

376524[/snapback]

Personally, my view is that today's for the victims. Tomorrow's for the politics.

As far as I know, my sister's fiancee's still MIA...in that we haven't heard from him. Could just be the phone system being screwed up...

this topic started out with the best intentions. but has ALSO become hijacked by those who want to debate the topic of the thread.

i have no new news about the bombings. but just had to add my 2 cents.

Personally, my view is that today's for the victims.  Tomorrow's for the politics.

As far as I know, my sister's fiancee's still MIA...in that we haven't heard from him.  Could just be the phone system being screwed up...

376654[/snapback]

There are STILL no working mobile phone networks... Keep praying he is safe.

The landline network is working OK - so if he is near a landline phone he needs tro call someone soon.