Season Tickets in the mail

I received an e-mail indicating my tickets have been mailed via priority mail.  They included a tracking # for me to check their progress.

376257[/snapback]

Hey, hey...received my e-mail, too. I will only be able to fly up for 1-2 games this year so look for my posting on the Trading Post selling some good seat tickets.

Hey, hey...received my e-mail, too. I will only be able to fly up for 1-2 games this year so look for my posting on the Trading Post selling some good seat tickets.

376628[/snapback]

I got my email, but it was in my SPAM folder. Good thing I looked in there before I deleted the thing!!!

Last year I didn't have to sign for my tickets either. I live in an apartment, with 4 small mailboxes near the outside door entrance. Last year, the tickets were simply left in plain sight next to the mailboxes. Today, at least the mail carrier had the courtesy to slide the tickets underneath my door.

FYI, the tracking number provided in the email appears to be of limited value. I went to the usps site and put in the number, and there was no information, and went to check my mail, and saw my tickets had been slid under my door. The delivery confirmation bar code number on the envelope matches the number in the email. So, either that won't get updated until the mail carrier gets back to the office, or he/she didn't bother to scan it.

Tickets came today. The designs are nice as usual but i really like the Standing Buffalo on the Texans game ticket.

Just wanted to comment that the Bills Marketing and PR department is top notch, and while i haven't seen what other organizations do, i have been involved in creating, analyzing, and receiving poor marketing materials, and i am proud that nothing i have received from the organization since TD took over has been poor in my opinion. They do a great job and do try their best to show the fans that they care and that they are valued instead of just expected to come regardless of how they are treated, prices, etc. Thanks Ralph and thanks TD.

FYI, the tracking number provided in the email appears to be of limited value.  I went to the usps site and put in the number, and there was no information, and went to check my mail, and saw my tickets had been slid under my door.  The delivery confirmation bar code number on the envelope matches the number in the email.  So, either that won't get updated until the mail carrier gets back to the office, or he/she didn't bother to scan it.

377485[/snapback]

Yea, the USPS system for tracking isn't as advance as Fed-Ex. Updates are usually done after the carrier gets back to the PO and updates his info. So later tonight or tommorow you'll see that tickets were delivered.

My tickets came today and they do look very sharp.  A nice mix of old and new as could be expected with the offseason festivities so far.

377651[/snapback]

Where are my tickets?? Perhaps it will take longer from me to get it because I am in So. Cal

Where are my tickets??  Perhaps it will take longer from me to get it because I am in So. Cal

377751[/snapback]

Oops!! Should have checked my mail before I sent the above post. I got mine today!!!!