Whats the best one line insult you have ever heard

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a strip club with a few friends, when one of the girls came up and asked to sit. She was a bit chubby, and one of my friends a bit drunk...

Girl: Mind if I sit with you for a minute or two?

Friend: Sure, pull up a chair or two.

Had to be there I'm sure, but I damn near died.

"..Now go get your f*ckin shine box"

this was one of the biggest insults in movie history....it also came with a heavy price tag

375014[/snapback]

"Hey, what do you like, the leg or the wing, Henry? Or do you still go for the old hearts and lungs? "

Good movie.

I was in a strip club with a few friends, when one of the girls came up and asked to sit.  She was a bit chubby, and one of my friends a bit drunk...

Girl:  Mind if I sit with you for a minute or two?

Friend:  Sure, pull up a chair or two.

374917[/snapback]

:)

I was in a strip club with a few friends, when one of the girls came up and asked to sit.  She was a bit chubby, and one of my friends a bit drunk...

Girl:  Mind if I sit with you for a minute or two?

Friend:  Sure, pull up a chair or two.

374917[/snapback]

reminds me of one of my trips to a nudie bar in Dallas. You know those strippers that are ultra annoying...the one's that come around and offer no small talk whatsoever and just come up and say stuff like "Hey, want a lap dance?"

well, there was one that was definatly very high on herself...she had Penthouse looks....nicest body in the place. Problem is, she knew it.

her: "Okay, who wants a lap dance?"

my bud: "I'll take one....<<<as she starts tugging at her top>>> ...can you tell that girl over there to come over?"

Luckily, we knew the owners.

reminds me of one of my trips to a nudie bar in Dallas. You know those strippers that are ultra annoying...the one's that come around and offer no small talk whatsoever and just come up and say stuff like "Hey, want a lap dance?"

well, there was one that was definatly very high on herself...she had Penthouse looks....nicest body in the place. Problem is, she knew it.

her: "Okay, who wants a lap dance?"

my bud: "I'll take one....<<<as she starts tugging at her top>>> ...can you tell that girl over there to come over?"

Luckily, we knew the owners.

375181[/snapback]

:) Perfect response!