FAT Returns

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like him.

372257[/snapback]

Wow, that's so brave. Now that you have one of your goats friends trying to help you. Watch it you might burn your figures getting the noodles out of the pan Brandon. You still didn't answer the question though, can you use pickles instead of pickle juice. If so what kind? If not what kind of pickle juice? If dill, does it matter if kosher or not?

But I warn you all, I've added a half a jar of dill pickle juice to my eggs this morning so I'm feeling extra saucy...

371961[/snapback]

Hopefully the sauciness doesn't slide into your arse! :doh:

Wow, that's so brave.  Now that you have one of your goats friends trying to help you.  Watch it you might burn your figures getting the noodles out of the pan Brandon.  You still didn't answer the question though, can you use pickles instead of pickle juice.  If so what kind?  If not what kind of pickle juice?  If dill, does it matter if kosher or not?

372281[/snapback]

have you recently lost your mind?

Wow, that's so brave.  Now that you have one of your goats friends trying to help you.  Watch it you might burn your figures getting the noodles out of the pan Brandon.  You still didn't answer the question though, can you use pickles instead of pickle juice.  If so what kind?  If not what kind of pickle juice?  If dill, does it matter if kosher or not?

372281[/snapback]

Chill VA. It's not worth getting all worked up over.

Chill VA.  It's not worth getting all worked up over.

372333[/snapback]

Oh I know, but dammit if I am going to get !@#$ed with I want to at least do something to deserve it. :(

I've been so busy I have not had time to mess with pickle boy or the goat herder.

Oh I know, but dammit if I am going to get !@#$ed with I want to at least do something to deserve it.  :(

I've been so busy I have not had time to mess with pickle boy or the goat herder.

372340[/snapback]

everyone understands being busy - thank god the classics like patch adams and daddy day care are rare commodities, who'd find the time to see them all otherwise

Oh I know, but dammit if I am going to get !@#$ed with I want to at least do something to deserve it.  :doh:

372340[/snapback]

I am with you bud. Just trying to make sure you don't give yourself a coronary before your vacation :(

I am with you bud.  Just trying to make sure you don't give yourself a coronary before your vacation  :(

372361[/snapback]

Oh I'm not. Maybe I'll watch a really good movie tonight like Seed of Chuckie. After all did it win an Academy Award? :doh:

Oh I'm not.  Maybe I'll watch a really good movie tonight like Seed of Chuckie.  After all did it win an Academy Award?  :doh:

372362[/snapback]

Actually, that's a damn good idea. Watch something violent with explosions, etc. and then insert the faces of the people on your sh*t list onto those people getting whacked.

Personally, I don't know how the Seed of Chuckie got didn't win more trophies at the Academy Awards :(

Actually, that's a damn good idea.  Watch something violent with explosions, etc. and then insert the faces of the people on your sh*t list onto those people getting whacked.

Personally, I don't know how the Seed of Chuckie got didn't win more trophies at the Academy Awards  :(

372366[/snapback]

Actually I was joking. I actually went and cooked dinner. London broil, homemade gravy, mixed veggies (corn, broc, carrots, and baby corn), and red beasn and rice. Then I took my daughter and her friend to Brusters for 1/2 priced banana splits.

Much better than a movie. Oh and I cooked all of that in less than 45 minutes.

How does it take so long to cook noodles? Do noodles in Indiana absorb water that much slower than the rest of the world? :doh:

* "Are we to believe that boiling water soaks into a noodles slower in Indiana kitchens than in any other place on the face of the earth? Or perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on Indiana stoves! Were they magic noodles?"