Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Hey I didn't start this thread, made 3 comments, and the thing went to hell in a handbasket.  If someone wants to pull me out of the sky, they should do it within a thread I started, if not, don't blame me for their actions.

373656[/snapback]

You're so !@#$ing stupid. Yeah, I started this thread.....and basically because you had to jump your fat ass into a Mets fan having a good time in Yankee Stadium thread without being provoked whatsoever. Just had to rain on someone else's team by calling them "middle of the road", when you had no business in the thread in the first place. Like they can't cheer in Yankee Stadium because the Mets are a .500 team. Especially after you post the same kind of horseshit everyday.....numerous times a day about the Cards.

You were just pathetically begging for them to bring up the Cards, knowing that you had the best record in the NL. Well, again, I did some research, and found out that your beloved Cards are less than stellar when playing good competition. To the tune of an 11-16 record. Now......outside of playing in the worst division in baseball....who is LESS THAN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?

11-16

You're so !@#$ing stupid.  Yeah, I started this thread.....and basically because you had to jump your fat ass into a Mets fan having a good time in Yankee Stadium thread without being provoked whatsoever.  Just had to rain on someone else's team by calling them "middle of the road", when you had no business in the thread in the first place.  Like they can't cheer in Yankee Stadium because the Mets are a .500 team.  Especially after you post the same kind of horseshit everyday.....numerous times a day about the Cards.

You were just pathetically begging for them to bring up the Cards, knowing that you had the best record in the NL.  Well, again, I did some research, and found out that your beloved Cards are less than stellar when playing good competition.  To the tune of an 11-16 record.  Now......outside of playing in the worst division in baseball....who is LESS THAN MIDDLE OF THE ROAD?

11-16

373664[/snapback]

105-57, DEFENDING NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

50-29

CHOKE ON IT!!!!!

So President Crippen, what are you thoughts on the poverty situation in Africa?

You are going to need more than a concert (or two) to fix the problem. Relieving debt is a noble goal, but it is only a short term fix. You need long-term solutions.

What do you plan to do about it?

373635[/snapback]

You need to fix the environment that they are forced to live in. Murderous dictators, corrupt governments, etc. Start working on that.

You are going to need more than a concert (or two) to fix the problem. Relieving debt is a noble goal, but it is only a short term fix. You need long-term solutions.

You need to fix the environment that they are forced to live in. Murderous dictators, corrupt governments, etc. Start working on that.

373670[/snapback]

Come on KRC send the Africans all the fried noodles they can eat. :devil:

Come on KRC send the Africans all the fried noodles they can eat.

373671[/snapback]

Yeah. Send them 100,000 tons of Retatta. You want to wipe out an entire continent?

373670[/snapback]

Man I love this guy. Not in a homo way like Pete loves Pat Tillman and Bill O Reilly, but still, I love this guy.

Yeah, I should have just sat there and gotten made fun of without saying anything in defense of myself.

:devil:  :D  :P  :huh:  :doh:

373583[/snapback]

You're absolutely right. Saying nothing would have only fueled this further than it's been fueled. Being quiet would by all accounts have been a much worse fate.

The problem, BF, in case you've missed it...is that you love to dish it out but have absolutely, positively NO ability on this planet to take it. That is, and will always be, the reason you're such a crappy fan.

You're absolutely right. Saying nothing would have only fueled this further than it's been fueled. Being quiet would by all accounts have been a much worse fate.

The problem, BF, in case you've missed it...is that you love to dish it out but have absolutely, positively NO ability on this planet to take it. That is, and will always be, the reason you're such a crappy fan.

373692[/snapback]

Hey LA, curious......is that the only chick, Tatiana, that actually has some nip exposed in your mail order bride type thingy? Or do others show nuidty? I always look to see that talent, but don't remember nudity.

Hey LA, curious......is that the only chick, Tatiana, that actually has some nip exposed in your mail order bride type thingy? Or do others show nuidty?  I always look to see that talent, but don't remember nudity.

373694[/snapback]

First one that I've seen, though some of them pose naked but with hands covering themselves. Mostly they just try to look slutty in a Glamour shots kinda way.