Do we need a new song?

spidey

Something to discuss until training camp begins.

So in the late 70's and early 80's we had Talking Proud, which really was about Buffalo. Since the late 80's been the shout song. Isnt it time for a change for the post score celebrations? Does anyone have good suggestions now that we have moved into the 2000's?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to discuss until training camp begins.

So in the late 70's and early 80's we had Talking Proud, which really was about Buffalo.  Since the late 80's been the shout song.    Isnt it time for a change for the post score celebrations?    Does anyone have good suggestions now that we have moved into the 2000's?

370601[/snapback]

I will pretend that you did not write this

No new song please. It could turn into some kind of a contest to be judged by some 25 year old recent marketing graduates from inside the Bills organization and will probably end up sounding like the Dolfags song. <_<

Whatever happened to

Go Bills

We are your fans so true

Go Bills

For we are here to cheer for you

With victory in sight

We'll cheer with all our might

So fight, Bills, fight Bills, go!

Whatever happened to

Go Bills

We are your fans so true

Go Bills

With victory in sight

370625[/snapback]

Nees to be song off key my Marv <_<:D

Whatever happened to

Go Bills

We are your fans so true

Go Bills

With victory in sight

370625[/snapback]

Love it...! What's the tune? I can't remember it from Marv's strangled versions...

<_< NEVER! SHOUT is true art.

370651[/snapback]

Specially the verison with the commentary at either end of it...

Love it when Boomer pipes up with "NOBODY circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" right at the end of the song.

And it's best when it starts out with Van: "He's at the twenty the ten the five he's in for the touchdown, touchdown Bills" da da da dada The Bills make me wanna....

EDIT: I just listed to the version from the Buffalo Bills: Ultimate Tailgate CD and it's Boomer at both ends of the song... Does anyone have this CD I'd love a copy...

Oh hang on - I made it sound like an Usher song!!

The Bills make me wanna... leave the one i'm with, start a new relationship...

Maybe that's the alt for when times are bad :D

Edited by Nick in England

I will pretend that you did not write this

370606[/snapback]

I'm with taterhill........You apparently don't sit in the bleachers. My favorite part of the game is dancing on the bleachers hi-fiving and huggin other bills fans after touch downs.

I live in NC now and anytime the song comes on in a bar im screaming LET"S GO BUFFALO and dancing around, there always at least 1 other bills fan that recognizes me for my drunken enthusiasm

How about " Psycho Therapy " by the Ramones ?

I'd love to hear that, when the Bills come out of the tunnel.  <_<

370659[/snapback]

Teenage Lobotomy is another good one. The whole crowd screaming "La-Bah-Toh-Mee" at the same time while Tommy pounds on the toms and snare. Chilling.

I'd vote for White Riot by the Clash to be played every time the flakes started to fall, too.

No we dont need a song...the SHOUT song is great, and i dont know why anyone would want to replace it...if you do, then you've obviously never screamed it at the top of your lungs at the Ralph with 70,000 others after the bills have scored...