Deputy Tasers 90-Pound 13-Year-Old Girl At Hospita

Because Tasers are the new gun to the "lets ban everything crowd."

367801[/snapback]

If I had to pick one, to ban, I'd choose a taser. I can't imagine trying to take out a whitetail with one of those things.

In other stupid-parent news, I do hope they investigate the mother. I see that they finally charged that slob with the pit bulls... child endangerment, up to 10 years (http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/12/fataldog.mauling.ap/).

I don't give much consideration to age any more. Hell, the 13 year old girl next store struts her stuff in daisy dukes and a bikini top (her mom is a knockout, though!) and my 12 year old nephew's movie collection includes "Silence of the Lambs" and "Hannibal." I miss the 50's and I was born in the 70's.

-Jeff

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirk is commanding a battle cruiser, not trying to seduce Ayn Rand. WTF is this "time is a companion" crap? In the time it takes to spout such nonsense, they'd be nailed by about 6 photon torpedos.

Advantage Kirk.

367896[/snapback]

Some commander:

Barris: I want all available security guards posted around the storage compartments.

Kirk: Storage compartments? Storage compartments?

Darvin: The storage compartments containing the quadrotridicale.

Kirk: The what? the what?

:P:ph34r:

Advantage Picard.

Two points.

1.  Her violent behavior was most likely prompted by the BAC of .175.

2.  I don't see any mass uproar for the legalization of Xanax as a recreational drug.

367912[/snapback]

I think xanax should be in the water supply.

Some commander:

Barris: I want all available security guards posted around the storage compartments.

Kirk: Storage compartments? Storage compartments?

Darvin: The storage compartments containing the quadrotridicale.

Kirk: The what? the what?

:P  :ph34r:

Advantage Picard.

367908[/snapback]

Piccard: "Well Geordie, can you cancel the tachyon flux"

Geordie: "Well Captain, if I can divert main power to the deflector and channel it through the holodeck link into the transporter after I have crosswired it to Data's brain, that ought to do it."

Piccard: "How long will that take?"

Geordie: "About 15 minutes"

Piccard: "Make it so."

Yep great show!

No one found it odd that a senior in high school was eating brownies and jello every day?

367922[/snapback]

I had a buddy who always brought crap like that in. Come lunch, he's pass it out. It wasn't an every-day occurrence, but we did do it. Usually on Fridays as we usually started "the party" early.

I'd argue that it probably happens at 99.9% of high schools (the %0.1 percent that it doesn't happen at are located in Utah).

When I look back at 17 - 22, I wonder how the hell I survived sometimes. Forget the fact that I hold a very good job and blah blah blah.

-Jeff

Piccard: "Well Geordie, can you cancel the tachyon flux"

Geordie: "Well Captain, if I can divert main power to the deflector and channel it through the holodeck link into the transporter after I have crosswired it to Data's brain, that ought to do it."

Piccard: "How long will that take?"

Geordie: "About 15 minutes"

Piccard: "Make it so."

Yep great show!

367921[/snapback]

Kirk: No, I'm from Iowa. I just work in outer space. :ph34r::P

I had a buddy who always brought crap like that in. Come lunch, he's pass it out.  It wasn't an every-day occurrence, but we did do it.  Usually on Fridays as we usually started "the party" early.

I'd argue that it probably happens at 99.9% of high schools (the %0.1 percent that it doesn't happen at are located in Utah).

When I look back at 17 - 22, I wonder how the hell I survived sometimes. Forget the fact that I hold a very good job and blah blah blah.

-Jeff

367926[/snapback]

A few of my friends used to drop acid before school. They would leave after first period (I'm not real sure how they made it that long).

Two points.

1.  Her violent behavior was most likely prompted by the BAC of .175.

2.  I don't see any mass uproar for the legalization of Xanax as a recreational drug.

367912[/snapback]

Most people with BAC that high are more likely looking for a corner to crawl into and go to sleep.

Legalize one, you might as well legalize them all, why make a distinction.

Most people with BAC that high are more likely looking for a corner to crawl into and go to sleep. 

Legalize one, you might as well legalize them all, why make a distinction.

367938[/snapback]

Tell me you aren't in the "Marijuana is a gateway drug." crowd.

Marijuana is a Class I drug like LSD, heroin, etc... for a reason.

367943[/snapback]

And exactly what reason would that be?

Is it physically addictive?

Is it mentally addictive?

Can you die from an "overdose"?

The answer to all three of those questions is no.

You can answer yes to at least one of those questions in regards to LSD and heroin.

367953[/snapback]

How about: because it causes people to become total idiots that end up moving to Indiana and posting their inane opinions on internet message boards... :P

Seriously, though..."mentally" addictive as opposed to "physically" addictive? Prove to me those are two different things. :ph34r: And after you do, I'll introduce you to quite a few people who are "mentally" addicted to it more so than most people are to cigarettes...

And exactly what reason would that be?

The answer to all three of those questions is no.

You can answer yes to at least one of those questions in regards to LSD and heroin.

367953[/snapback]

http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/marijuana.html

Yes

Yes

Long-term marijuana use can lead to addiction for some people; that is, they use the drug compulsively even though it interferes with family, school, work, and recreational activities. Drug craving and withdrawal symptoms can make it hard for long-term marijuana smokers to stop using the drug. People trying to quit report irritability, sleeplessness, and anxiety(38). They also display increased aggression on psychological tests, peaking approximately one week after the last use of the drug(39).

and the answer to the third, probably not directly.

But no I don't see it as a gateway drug, I see it as a full scale problem drug.

How about: because it causes people to become total idiots that end up moving to Indiana and posting their inane opinions on internet message boards...  :P

Seriously, though..."mentally" addictive as opposed to "physically" addictive?  Prove to me those are two different things.  :ph34r:  And after you do, I'll introduce you to quite a few people who are "mentally" addicted to it more so than most people are to cigarettes...

367956[/snapback]

A. I don't use the "drug"

B. Potheads don't wake up in a binge state where they "have" to have marijuana.

I don't need to go dig up studies on the subject to prove my point do I?