OT: Just for fun

Every time I read this site people reveal something that happened to them and with out fail that person gets flamed from every direction. I have laughed so hard at the responses from you guys. I mean sensative stuff, and you guys flame away anyways. I personally think it's a good thing. It opens yourself up to criticism and you're only a better person for it.

With that in mind, I'm laying this one out for you guys to flame away.

I'm an alright looking guy, and I do music which makes a 6 a 9 in a women's eyes. At the time I playing 4 or 5 nights a week either in rochester, buffalo hamilton or st.catherines. Anyways, I'm doing this show a beautiful girl walks over and starts to talk.

A long story short, eat no kiss eat kiss eat kiss eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch COME IN (this is the point where all men should simply proclaim VICTORY, put their clothes on and run away). I however don't proclaim victory, I date this women. During our conversations I find out that she is bi-sexual.

As excited as I was to learn of her generous lover methods, I was never given the opportunity to capitalize on what should have been.

Two and a half years later we break up. It was tough, she was moving. We split two weeks before she left.

The night before she leaves what does she go and do? My friend Russ and his girlfriend see her on Elmwood at the Cozumel, they get drunk, they bump uglies.

Do I have the right to be pissed, cause I'm pissed. I just found out about this a couple days ago. This is my ex previous to my current gf but I really want to smack him and yell at her. I'm trying to be the bigger person and leave them both alone, but man i'm mad.

WHY NOT ME?

commense flaming

t-r

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I read this site people reveal something that happened to them and with out fail that person gets flamed from every direction.  I have laughed so hard at the responses from you guys.  I mean sensative stuff, and you guys flame away anyways.  I personally think it's a good thing.  It opens yourself up to criticism and you're only a better person for it. 

With that in mind, I'm laying this one out for you guys to flame away.

I'm an alright looking guy, and I do music which makes a 6 a 9 in a women's eyes.  At the time I playing 4 or 5 nights a week either in rochester, buffalo hamilton or st.catherines. Anyways, I'm doing this show a beautiful girl walks over and starts to talk. 

A long story short, eat no kiss eat kiss eat kiss eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch COME IN (this is the point where all men should simply proclaim VICTORY, put their clothes on and run away).  I however don't proclaim victory, I date this women.  During our conversations I find out that she is bi-sexual. 

As excited as I was to learn of her generous lover methods, I was never given the opportunity to capitalize on what should have been. 

Two and a half years later we break up.  It was tough, she was moving.  We split two weeks before she left. 

The night before she leaves what does she go and do?  My friend Russ and his girlfriend see her on Elmwood at the Cozumel, they get drunk, they bump uglies. 

Do I have the right to be pissed, cause I'm pissed.  I just found out about this a couple days ago. This is my ex previous to my current gf but I really want to smack him and yell at her.  I'm trying to be the bigger person and leave them both alone, but man i'm mad.   

WHY NOT ME? 

commense flaming

t-r

366719[/snapback]

MWAAAA! sucks to be you!

You can be pissed all you want, but it's done and you can't do anything about it other than keep your friend Russ at a distance.

Oh, and when you feel blue, remember this:

Answer: eat no kiss eat kiss eat kiss eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch

Question: How did BF and his Mark Mulder bobblehead spent the night after watching the Cardinals get their ass beaten in an embarrassing sweep during the baseball playoffs last year?

You can be pissed all you want, but it's done and you can't do anything about it other than keep your friend Russ at a distance.

Oh, and when you feel blue, remember this:

Answer: eat no kiss eat kiss eat kiss eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch eat kiss touch

Question: How did BF and his Mark Mulder bobblehead spent the night after watching the Cardinals get their ass beaten in an embarrassing sweep during the baseball playoffs last year?

366743[/snapback]

:doh::doh: And here I thought it would take at least five replies in order to turn this thread into ragging on BF.

You had already broken up.  What's the problem??

366776[/snapback]

We only broke up because she was leaving and I wasn't interested in moving where she wanted to go. Shouldn't there be a barrier of time that friends and ex gf's must wait for before they get friendly?

t-r

The problem is he was merely days from the HOLY GRAIL!!

366782[/snapback]

Doesn't that blow? Why didn't she ring my number before she left if she wanted to do the three step?

I WAS ROBBED OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

t-r

Doesn't that blow?  Why didn't she ring my number before she left if she wanted to do the three step? 

I WAS ROBBED OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL

t-r

366795[/snapback]

IMHO, judging by the way you whine I'd be willing to bet you were the chick in the relationship. Russ was a man. VIA LA RUSS!!!!!

IMHO, judging by the way you whine I'd be willing to bet you were the chick in the relationship. Russ was a man. VIA LA RUSS!!!!!

366802[/snapback]

VIVA LA RUSS!!!

The man I should have been.

*sigh*

t-r

We only broke up because she was leaving and I wasn't interested in moving where she wanted to go. Shouldn't there be a barrier of time that friends and ex gf's must wait for before they get friendly?

You broke up because neither one of you saw each other as a life mate (that's pretty clear because you weren't interested in following her and she decided to move).

At the point you both made the decision to split, she ceased to be "yours" and became free game. And no, why should there be a "barrier of time"? Some need it...but many don't.

Sorry to sound blunt but this is looking like..."I don't want her, but I don't want anyone else to have her."

2 1/2 years and you couldn't get a self-proclaimed halfadyke to bring a friend over for fun and frivolity? Did you not even try?

Poor bastard.

366908[/snapback]

I tried man, it just never happened.

I suck.

VIVA LA RUSS

t-r

why should there be a "barrier of time"? Some need it...but many don't.

366882[/snapback]

The question you have to ask yourself is... Would it have hurt any less if it was a month later? Six months? A year? Probably not, so let it go, and get on with your life. If this is such a big issue, next time you have the chance, go for it. And don't ever let TD do this to you again.

oops, had to slip that in.

Maybe its because you use the expression "Bump Uglies" 

Sorry man that is so, sixth gradish (i should know, i am not that far removed from 6th grade)

366849[/snapback]

Hey! That's the name of one of my Fantasy Football teams - the Bumpin' Uglies. Won the league title last year!