Anyone want Bobby Taylor?

If it doesn't work out, so what, but it never hurts to have experienced secondary guys, especially when you're in a division with the Pats and the Colts.

<_<

I know what you mean, j/k.

:lol: :lol: ;) Are you serious?????????????

365207[/snapback]

Didn't say he was bad, just underwhelming. He had a bunch of big plays in that first game, against the Browns. After that, he wasn't around the ball enough. If you disagree, break it down, coach.

Why are we talking about football in June? June is picnics, weddings, summertime concerts in the park. March's puppies frolicking on the grass, Beer, barbacue. Long lazy days, embraces under the ceiling fan under candlelight.

Football will come. It will come.

Why are we talking about football in June? June is picnics, weddings, summertime concerts in the park. March's puppies frolicking on the grass, Beer, barbacue. Long lazy days, embraces under the ceiling fan under candlelight.

Who was looking for a poet?

embraces under the ceiling fan under candlelight.

366189[/snapback]

Umm, so is the fan under the candelight? Or are the embracees unser the candlelight, cause that wax can burn. Unless I'm missing th kinkiness of the entire thing.

Umm, so is the fan under the candelight? Or are the embracees unser the candlelight, cause that wax can burn. Unless I'm missing th kinkiness of the entire thing.

366631[/snapback]

Change second under to by.