I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found 25 cents on my way to work this morning. It was clearly the high point of my day, maybe even the week. I think I'll combine it with 3 other quarters and buy something neat at the dollar store, maybe one of those fuzzy things with the plastic eyes that sits on the end of a pencil. Good times.

Same here. Although I was supposed to leave town tommorow I decided to stay home and write a song about Willis to the tune of a Beach Boys classic.

Was that not the worst sh*t you've ever heard. I hate to rag on that guy because it really looked like he put some effort into that song. I guess you can't overcompensate the effort for lack of talent and songwriting ability though. As for you K-dog, sounds like you need a vacation of some sort. I don't have a lot of tiime to get away because I work and go to school full time but sometimes you just got to get away for at least a weekend. It keeps ya level you know. The trip I'm going on is a good opportunity to spend some time with my friends before the go back to Iraq for another tour (which is a bunch of bullsh*t if you ask me). Plan a trip a go relax some where, it's worth it!

I found 25 cents on my way to work this morning.  It was clearly the high point of my day, maybe even the week.  I think I'll combine it with 3 other quarters and buy something neat at the dollar store, maybe one of those fuzzy things with the plastic eyes that sits on the end of a pencil.  Good times.

360478[/snapback]

You should start your own thread about this.

And don't plan to for at least a week! I didn't get dumped and have no polls! And I have the same job as I had last week, too! Woooooooooo-hoooooooooooo!

360464[/snapback]

Boy, Kelly, it's rare that someone tees themself up for so many possible avenues of attack... :blush:

Too late.  It fell out of my pocket while I was fishing for my subway pass, and it rolled into a sewer.  I have nothing to look forward too.

360491[/snapback]

Ah, the roller coaster of life. The ups and downs in life can really make me thirsty.

Too late.  It fell out of my pocket while I was fishing for my subway pass, and it rolled into a sewer.  I have nothing to look forward too.

360491[/snapback]

Go to the dollar store, select something, and offer them 75 cents for it. :blush:

Ah, the roller coaster of life. The ups and downs in life can really make me thirsty.

360493[/snapback]

I stuff envelopes for Macys from my home. I only go down to the subway to pretend I have to commute to get to work. It makes what I do seem more legit. I never get on the subway. I found the subway pass in a gutter a few months ago. It was expired and worn down from the elements, and now it just says "ubwa".

The title of this thread is "I'm Going Nowhere", and I'm clearly not.

I stuff envelopes for Macys from my home.  I only go down to the subway to pretend I have to commute to get to work.  It makes what I do seem more legit.  I never get on the subway.  I found the subway pass in a gutter a few months ago.  It was expired and worn down from the elements, and now it just says "ubwa". 

The title of this thread is "I'm Going Nowhere", and I'm clearly not.

360568[/snapback]

Neither have you contributed anything of substance to this thread - loser.

I on the other hand saw a bird today. A big yellow one. No, not that one - this was a real one. He was eating. I was going to name him, but he finished and flew away.

I may not have any dignity, but I do have 75 cents.

360574[/snapback]

You would have had a dollar, if you weren't so clumsy - or pretentious. Next, you'll be rummaging for a cast away Starbucks cup just so it looks like you're really having a latte.