Trump got Boooooooed By Libertarians! ROTFLMAO!

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Colorado Libertarians seem to have a lot of antifa supporting communist in their ranks.  

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/26/libertarians-reject-trump-rfk-chase-oliver-presidential-nominee-00160040

Rejected Trump and JFK. Choose Chase Oliver

https://www.votechaseoliver.com/platform

Are you a Libertarian? What do you think of Libertarianism? 

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)

Individual rights over the state or mob is preferable.  This guy's platform will piss off everyone.

But libertarians usually are for smaller and less invasive government.  

Communist/statist  want them to be involved and to solve every problem. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you a Libertarian? What do you think of Libertarianism? 

He is a what ever it takes to be against the orange man it doesn't matter if he has to be a nazi POS for 2 seconds if he has a chance to denounce him in any way he will join that side, what ever it takes that's tibs he doesn't care he has one collective mind set .

I am not shocked that Trump was booed, he is not a libertarian, I am surprised that they chose Chase Oliver. I heard of him for the first time a few days ago and it is like the picked the guy simply to help Trump. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Individual rights over the state or mob is preferable.  This guy's platform will piss off everyone.

But libertarians usually are for smaller and less invasive government.  

Communist/statist  want them to be involved and to solve every problem. 

So you agree with Libertarians? Unlimited individual rights or whatever? 

Trump is absolutely not one of them. Using mobs to overthrow the will of the people does seem anti-libertarian 

Nazis and Libertarians don't mix so well

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)

Using mobs to overthrow the will of the people does seem anti-libertarian?????

BLM was corporate funded.  

Just like the party you worship and twist up to support.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you agree with Libertarians? Unlimited individual rights or whatever? 

Trump is absolutely not one of them. Using mobs to overthrow the will of the people does seem anti-libertarian 

Nazis and Libertarians don't mix so well

You seem to have the 3rd grade definition of Libertarians down well, but I am curious what do you think Libertarians get right?

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

You seem to have the 3rd grade definition of Libertarians down well, but I am curious what do you think Libertarians get right?

Most third graders would not even be so simplistic to think Libertarianism even practicable. Trump got that right, there is a reason they only get a small vote total. 

They were right about things like Jim Crow laws being absurd in a free country, though 

What do you think they get right? 

13 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Using mobs to overthrow the will of the people does seem anti-libertarian?????

BLM was corporate funded.  

Just like the party you worship and twist up to support.  

Jan 6 was a coup attempt, BLM had nothing to do with that 

• Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Most third graders would not even be so simplistic to think Libertarianism even practicable. Trump got that right, there is a reason they only get a small vote total. 

They were right about things like Jim Crow laws being absurd in a free country, though 

What do you think they get right? 

Libertarians are correct that a country that relies on its government to run well is doomed. The government should have as small an impact on life and overall should only impose laws when one persons liberty directly infringes on another's persons liberty. I overall am a libertarian but also understand the impracticality of it as long as we have liberals.

• Like (+1) 1