Watching games in Southeast Asia- best options?

Can easily go online and stream the games...vast assortment of places you can find and the quality is very good. 

I tend to set up 2 other games while watching the Bills on TV on my laptop and phone...typically the Fins game and a game of interest to me.

Just now, Dan Darragh said:

I did the YouTube TV/VPN thing for a couple of years from my home in Israel.  Not only is it too expensive, but YT actively blocks VPN traffic so you need to stay one step ahead of them and use a VPN server that they haven't discovered yet.  A pain in the butt.

Gamepass (now on DAZN) is the only reliable solution.

Ouch-  was really hoping Yttv would be an option. It’s been my best experience so far with regards to cable.  

IPTV looks like the best route overall so far.

thanks to everyone who’s chimed in 👍🏻 

7 hours ago, amprov56 said:

There are bars in the big cities such as Bangkok and Manila that carry NFL ticket, of course you will be up all night. Rule of thumb, if a large expatriate community exists you can find NFL ticket.

The games are kicking off at 1- 4am on a Monday morning … I would say that the bars that are open at this time in Bangkok and Manila are pushing other activities rather than sports watching … I guess it’s possible that there are certain places that might show the games ..but I can’t say I ever came across them when I was living and working in SE Asia a decade ago.,,having said that.. the game is many more times popular now than it used to be in this part of the world …

It sucks for the OP … but Asia is literally the worst place to watch NFL games in bars  with the time difference ..

Australia is not much better … the evening 9pm prime  time game in the US is shown with kick off 10-12am East Coast Aust …. The other time slots are too early to be shown in 99per cent of bars which are closed  …

7 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The games are kicking off at 1- 4am on a Monday morning … I would say that the bars that are open at this time in Bangkok and Manila are pushing other activities rather than sports watching … I guess it’s possible that there are certain places that might show the games ..but I can’t say I ever came across them when I was living and working in SE Asia a decade ago.,,having said that.. the game is many more times popular now than it used to be in this part of the world …

It sucks for the OP … but Asia is literally the worst place to watch NFL games in bars  with the time difference ..

Australia is not much better … the evening 9pm prime  time game in the US is shown with kick off 10-12am East Coast Aust …. The other time slots are too early to be shown in 99per cent of bars which are closed  …

Not true, I went to a bar that had NFL Ticket in 2012 in Bangkok and it was truly a sports bar with NFL fans. While that activity does take place, it can also be a sterotype!