Bills Defense needs to start hot!

On 5/18/2024 at 3:35 PM, transient said:

I think it's going to take time on both sides of the ball. I wouldn't expect a defense that swapped out both safeties, lost their CB depth to FA, turned over most of their defensive line and lost their best pass rusher to FA to suddenly light the world on fire at the beginning of the season, either. While they were obviously feeling the wear and tear, you can't replace the experience and communication of Poyer and Hyde on the back end overnight.

If Milano and Bernard are back healthy and will start week one I think our D will be fine 

Bills just gotta beat the Cardinals week one and take it from there. I think they certainly are gonna have some kinks to work out early in the season with 9 rookies and the new starters on the roster but things will work out.

As far as the regular season is concerned, all the games are more or less equally important. Due to how bad the AFC east is outside of the Bills, the Bills are a near lock to make the playoffs.   It would be nice if the Bills go assemble at least a two game winning streak in the playoffs.