Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

There is only one weapon that is effective against liberals

Have you ever had the misfortune of debating liberals on social media?  I have far too often.  I never intended to, not once.  It was simply the unfortunate consequence of my continuous bad habit of posting stuff on social media that contradicts established progressive orthodoxy.

There is nothing that provokes a leftist more fanatically than encountering a social media post that they do not agree with.  They immediately engage in a holy war against that post.  The main objectives of their crusade against speech they disagree with is to bully the offenders into silence.

When provoked by ideas they disagree with liberals engage in the ugliest and most mean spirited personal attacks against those that dare voice them.  The absolute worst thing you can do if you find yourself troubled online by rabid leftists is show anger.  That is what they crave the most.  They are like puppies starved for attention. Deny them your anger.  Always maintain the moral high ground.

Combating a liberal’s usual diatribe with facts and logic is just as useless as shooting a werewolf with traditional lead projectiles.   They are completely immune to those weapons because they have been indoctrinated for decades by our abysmal educational system.  They have been brainwashed into believing that reality is subjective, all that matters to them is what they believe and what they feel.

The only truly effective weapon to use against liberals is ridicule.  One common side effect of progressive indoctrination is the erasure of their sense of humor.  The brainwashing hypersensitized the part of the brain that leads to the sense of being offended.  .

Facts and logic dressed up with non-mean spirited and humorous ridicule is the deadliest weapon you can use when engaging in verbal combat with liberals.

https://datechguyblog.blog/2024/05/16/there-is-only-one-weapon-that-is-effective-against-liberals/

• Thank you (+1) 1

There's one thing I know for absolute certain....

If PPP was shi.t canned tomorrow, there's one and only one poster here who would be beyond devastated. 

We all know who that is.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

There's one thing I know for absolute certain....

If PPP was shi.t canned tomorrow, there's one and only one poster here who would be beyond devastated. 

We all know who that is.

image.thumb.jpeg.73995b429152a9a9bc556cf1a710d397.jpeg 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

⬆️                          ⬆️                        ⬆️                             ⬆️

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

⬆️                          ⬆️                        ⬆️                             ⬆️

⬆️                          ⬆️                        ⬆️                             

Every accusation is a confession.