PPP Commie Shi.t Posting Analytics: Those Posting Here Agree Trump Is Victim of Marxist Lawfare

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Wow, look at the main page and who bumped all the threads!  That's literally crazy!  Bot alert!!  Start reporting to SDS everybody!

I suspect he is SDS.  The only way this clown stays is if he owns this dumpster fire.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, ScotSHO said:

I suspect he is SDS.  The only way this clown stays is if he owns this dumpster fire.  

Interesting take.  I didn't think of that.  

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Wow, look at the main page and who bumped all the threads!  That's literally crazy!  Bot alert!!  Start reporting to SDS everybody!

Commie shi.t poster Billsfuk.c may very well be an authentic Bills fan.  The reason it stays out of the main forum for 99.9% of its posts is that it knows it is incapable of not posting about the orange menace.....and that would surely get it banned in short order.

So it posts here incessantly where previously these antics WOULD NOT be allowed to continue.

This is clearly allowed to continue unabated in 2024.

Do what you will with this information.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm betting mods really love you.  

I'm thinking about inquiring about being a mod on here.  Watch your step...0:)

Just now, phypon said:

I'm thinking about inquiring about being a mod on here.  Watch your step...0:)

Mod dictator for one day.  Billsfuk.c shi.t canned.  Resign.

All is good.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commie shi.t poster Billsfuk.c may very well be an authentic Bills fan.  The reason it stays out of the main forum for 99.9% of its posts is that it knows it is incapable of not posting about the orange menace.....and that would surely get it banned in short order.

So it posts here incessantly where previously these antics WOULD NOT be allowed to continue.

This is clearly allowed to continue unabated in 2024.

Do what you will with this information.

I haven't seen any evidence that it's actually a Bills fan.  It doesn't even know what DF/RJ means.  I really don't think it's a Bills fan.  Ask it a Bills question and see what the response is.  It doesn't know.  I think you are on to something when you showed that it's join date was coincidentally in 2020 regarding a suspect timeline with regards to the election.  I say put it to the test with Bills questions.  

Random commie shi.t poster Billsfuk.c musings...

Prodigious shi.t posting.  Unrivaled.

Now let's compare to your humble anti-communist ***** posting analyst...

Difference: 17,177 posts.

The commie shi.t poster Billsfuk.c, while only posting here in PPP (read 99.9% of its posts), has 44% more posts than I do while allowing me an almost 18 YEAR HEAD START.

Analysis: This is unrivaled shi.t posting that has no match in the history of TBD.  The unmoderated era of PPP has allowed this travesty to come about unfortunately.

Last 24 hours:

87 posts 

More analysis in process - precise number of posts that mention Trump/MAGA - we are working on a formula:

It’s called:    The TDS Equation.  

posts that mention Trump / Total posts x 100

Currently working on the formula where Trump is mentioned for no reason or if that’s even necessary.  

More to come.  

• Thank you (+1) 3

Commie Shi.t Posting Forecast 

Observation: Commie shi.t poster Billsfuk.c has none of the most recent posts in the current top 25 threads.

Forecast: A barrage of torrential shi.t posting coming in the next few hours. Expect repetitive memes, Trump mentions and commie themes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We here in the PPP commie shi.t post analytics department are always looking for new metrics to describe the unprecedented barrage of shi.t posting this board endures on a daily basis. 

Our newest metric is called Thread Bump Delay Differential. In it, we measure posts bumped to page one by a specific commie ***** poster against the last previous post in that thread by a non commie ***** poster.

Example.  For current threads on page one most recently bumped by commie ***** poster Bilksfuk.c and the corresponding most recent post prior to the current ***** post, we currently have threads with a differential of:

3 days

3 days

5 days

3 weeks

3 weeks

We are working out how to best monitor for this new metric, but TBDD will be a developing statistic for describing PPP shi.t posting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to PPP Commie Shi.t Posting Analytics: Update 5/18 CRT Race Hustling Report Out.

Commie ***** Poster Alert!!

Commie ***** Poster: Billsfuk.c

Barrage of posts with high TBDD index:

Recent bump differentials:

2 weeks

1 week

4 days

9 days

1 week

5 days.