"Reliable" Politico: Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

Posted (edited)

The fake story that social media, NPR and the rest used in order to mass censor the factual NY Post Hunter laptop reporting in October 2020.

And it's still up to this day.

And Finding is on record using it as a reliable source.

:lol:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Angry 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If there's so much damning info on the laptop, why haven't they released all of its contents yet?  Where's all of the Jan 6th footage???  Why did they blur faces?  

Friggin Natasha Bertrand.

No higher comedy than commies here disparaging independent journalists and then immediately pointing to Politico as a reliable source.  

Completely out of touch with reality.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Friggin Natasha Bertrand.

No higher comedy than commies here disparaging independent journalists and then immediately pointing to Politico as a reliable source.  

Completely out of touch with reality.

“By hook or by crook”

-Frankish a short while ago

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, daz28 said:

If there's so much damning info on the laptop, why haven't they released all of its contents yet?  Where's all of the Jan 6th footage???  Why did they blur faces?  

That's great question about the laptop. 

But there is the unaddressed question and motive of why 51 IC members all lied about its authenticity.  Why did they blame the Russians and protect Joe Biden's candidacy in 2020?  

I'd like to know why Comer's committee didn't call them out.  Is his investigation all for show or for real?

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's great question about the laptop. 

But there is the unaddressed question and motive of why 51 IC members all lied about its authenticity.  Why did they blame the Russians and protect Joe Biden's candidacy in 2020?  

I'd like to know why Comer's committee didn't call them out.  Is his investigation all for show or for real?

They said it had the appearance of, they didn't outright claim it was fake.

There's times I think their investigations are just window dressing, like all other investigations, just to draw negative press to the other side.  Washington is definitely crooked, so who knows. 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Gee, I wonder how daz gets the idea that Biden is spry?

:lol:

Are you a lawyer, because you're good at only giving half the quote.  I said he was spry FOR HIS AGE.  Not many people his age could do what he's doing.  A lot of them are in nursing homes.  

• Eyeroll 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to "Reliable" Politico: Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say