Kristi Noem is human trash

36 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

She's claimed that this was already known and other political opponents have tried to use this against her, in previous races. She also claims that she was the dogs second chance, as the first owner couldn't train her.

Yep, but you know the narrative would be against her once word got out for the entire public to see.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yep, but you know the narrative would be against her once word got out for the entire public to see.

Yep. MSM is lapping it up

It's always interesting days later when the other side of the story and/or the context is heard

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2024 at 1:52 PM, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I didn't see any posts here about this and I don't care what side of what aisle she's on...she's a disgusting clown-faced bi*tch. I hope this ends her in every way possible. 

THANK YOU. Someone had to say it. A more understated approach to makeup application might serve her well.

We actually knew Kristi Noem was a sociopath two years before news leaked of her dog-murdering ways. She is on record for defending abortion bans even in cases of rape. If you’re someone who thinks the state should force a 10-year-old girl to carry her rapist’s child to term, you’re also very likely to be someone who won’t think twice about blowing a puppy’s brains out for the crime of acting on its canine instincts.

I doubt Trump was ever seriously considering her as a VP candidate. He may be a lot of things, but he’s not nearly as dumb as your stereotypical MAGA supporter who still believes Trump is fighting The Establishment (i.e., corporate oligarchs and their political puppets). Trump probably understands Noem’s limited demographic appeal. If he wants to get re-elected, he needs to expand beyond the simpletons clinging to their God, guns, and supple Ned Beatty a** cheeks in some nondescript forest parcel located in flyover country.

Speaking of pig squealing…I implore all the dog-loving omnivores in this thread to look up Yulin’s “Lychee and Dog Meat Festival” and then to ponder the intrinsic differences between pets and farm animals. Spoiler alert: there aren’t any.

CKA-139.webp

12 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Yep. MSM is lapping it up

It's always interesting days later when the other side of the story and/or the context is heard

It’s always the media’s fault LOL. Weak.

It’s been more than 10 days, what’s the other side of the lies, I mean story?

16 minutes ago, ComradeKayAdams said:

THANK YOU. Someone had to say it. A more understated approach to makeup application might serve her well.

We actually knew Kristi Noem was a sociopath two years before news leaked of her dog-murdering ways. She is on record for defending abortion bans even in cases of rape. If you’re someone who thinks the state should force a 10-year-old girl to carry her rapist’s child to term, you’re also very likely to be someone who won’t think twice about blowing a puppy’s brains out for the crime of acting on its canine instincts.

I doubt Trump was ever seriously considering her as a VP candidate. He may be a lot of things, but he’s not nearly as dumb as your stereotypical MAGA supporter who still believes Trump is fighting The Establishment (i.e., corporate oligarchs and their political puppets). Trump probably understands Noem’s limited demographic appeal. If he wants to get re-elected, he needs to expand beyond the simpletons clinging to their God, guns, and supple Ned Beatty a** cheeks in some nondescript forest parcel located in flyover country.

Speaking of pig squealing…I implore all the dog-loving omnivores in this thread to look up Yulin’s “Lychee and Dog Meat Festival” and then to ponder the intrinsic differences between pets and farm animals. Spoiler alert: there aren’t any.

CKA-139.webp

We are not living in China. An animal is an animal. In this country a dog is man’s best friend. Every culture is different. 

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I suppose it’s the media’s fault that she lied about meeting Kim ?

Ironically the dog issue likely created a bigger problem than the Kim meeting.  Met him, didn’t meet him. Does it matter?